Ep.32 Pt.2: Stocks

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V:

Y/N: "I know it was you."

Jisoo: "Well it wasn't."

Y/N: "Your a bad liar."

- She scrunches her eyebrows.

Y/N: "I'm good at reading people Miss Jisoo."

- Her eyebrows rise at the sudden strip of her title.

I called her by her name and not the nickname she was given by other families.

I'm giving her respect.

Y/N: "I saw how your eyes fogged when I mentioned all this, your memories...

Y/N: "Your smile at the memory of your success.."

- My smile slowly disappears before I mention my next sentence.

Y/N: "And the flash of pain at the memory of your failure."

- She looks up at me.

Jisoo: "Did you have something to do with us being caught?"

Y/N: "See..."

- I smile at my answer."

Y/N: "I knew you were responsible."

Jisoo: "Were you or were you not."

________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V:

Of course she did..

Y/n was the one that tore Jisoo's entire game, she put a stop to it.

She was the one who tipped off Jin, who later took over the investigation with Tao. They're the ones that put "Jisoo's Partners" behind bars.

However they also thought Korea had something to do with it too. That's why the police is after the Korean Mafia so bad. They think everything that happens revolves around The Korean Family.

I'm not sure it it's completely true or if they had some influence, but it's a very popular theory. Y/n at one point also believed it, it's one of the reasons she wants to take over them so bad.

They have too many connections.

Theories aren't just said out of thin air, they're made by pieces that were left behind. Evidence. Real shit you can see.

- Y/n laughs before taking a bite of her stake.

Y/N: "Did I have something to do with it?"

- She continues to giggle, Irene is also smiling while blowing on her food before gently placing it in her mouth.

Y/N: "Believe me, if I had something to do with it, I would've played my cards right and had you executed on the spot."

- Y/n is making them believe that she wants to be the only female in the spot light.