Ep.33: Play The Secret

Jisoo's P

Jisoo's P.O.V:

Jisoo: "Yes."

- Y/n stares at me, giving me one slow nod.

Jisoo: "I was the one responsible for the birth of The Vodka Ascendancy."

Irene: "Well I'm sorry then Y/n."

- Both Y/n and Irene exchanges smiles before continuing on with their dishes.

Jisoo: "Why are you apologizing to her?"

Irene: "Huh? Oh no it's just,.."

- Irene tries her best to drink her water without a smile.

Irene: "Y/n told me about this when it was happening...But I told her she was delusional."

- Our heads turn when V harshly sucks in air through closed teeth, as if he's eaten something spicy. Only, he has nothing in his mouth, he just stares at Irene, it's nothing but accusing.

V: "After all the "evidence" she had....you still didn't believe her?"

- The atmosphere goes cold at V's remark. He looks at Irene almost....in question. Like he's trying to wrap his head around something.

Irene: "Well..."

- She turns her body towards Y/n before moving her gaze on V's.

Irene: "She never showed them to me."

- This time both V and I's faces go into question. 

I look over at V and his face becomes amused, his eyebrows go up and his lips grow into a slight open smile.

-He turns to face Y/n.

V: "Odd, and why not?"

Y/N: "Like you yourself said, Jisoo."

- She explains, almost in a hurry.

Y/N: "I am nothing but a holder."

- She turns her head towards V.

Y/N: "I have very little power."

- They both look at each other, their gazes begin to pierce one another.

Y/N: "I am drinking from nothing but a drop."

Y/N: "I hold proof, weather they believe me or not, it's not my business...but what I do with it.."

Y/N: "Is what makes that drop, Last."

{End of Jisoo's Flashback}