4

Arcan's POV

We head to my hideout, a little cabin in the sacred woods. You have to be careful when you walk in because the forest itself acts like a passcode. 4 steps in, 4 steps right, 4 steps left, 4 steps left, 4 steps right. The cabin appeared. We went in and I sat her on the chair. I un-silenced her. 

"Who are you? Where am I?" She yelled angrily. "Arcan, destroyer of magick. In my cabin." "Why?" She screamed. "I'm going to keep you hostage, you will live here with me until someone pays up." "How much are you asking for?" "1 grand." After that, she shut up.

Alina's POV

I'm captured, I don't know wat to do I wish I could talk to Lilith. 'Alina!' 'Alina' 'Can you hear me?' 'Lilith?' 'Yes. Where are you?' 'I've been captured. I'm in the sacred forest. When you enter take 4 steps in, 4 steps right, 4 steps left, 4 steps right. Bring weapons.' I hope they come soon.

About a half hour later, I heard a knock on the door. I bet that is them. 'Lilith, are you here?' 'Yes.' 'Can you open the door?' 'Arcan is sleeping next to me, I can't move. Knock it down.'

The door fell over. Somehow, Arcan never woke. Levin went over to his neck and slit it. "Thank Irene you are safe! We need to be more careful." "Sorry, Levin." "Well, at least we don't need to deal with him anymore." "True. We need to get a move on though." "Right." We head out.