20

Ryan's POV

"The person who holds first place is Ayla Mira. Those who qualified please step onto the ice, there will be a person who will tell you the details of the next competition." We walk onto the ice.

"The next competition is at nationals and will be held in the England Palace rink. Those who place in the competition will participate in the Olympics. The competition is in two days time. Be at the rink at 9 A.M. "

The skaters on the rink started mumbling about how they were going to get to the palace. I spoke up. "Excuse me everyone, it would take four days to walk there from here. I would like to volunteer to fly you and your guardians in my personal plane." There were a bunch of thank yous that followed my offer. Lilith leaned over and whispered, "You have a personal plane?" I whispered back, "Magick." She nodded in my direction.

Alina's POV

*At the hut*

The people who had won first place in partner skating had a wonderful program. The names seemed familiar. The adults look really mad right now. A few minutes later after the next competition was announced, Ryan and Lilith walked into the hut. Uncle Jason started yelling at them.

"HOW DARE YOU SNEAK OFF TO A COMPETITION WITHOUT AN ADULT! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT AT A COMPETITION! HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL US ANY OF THIS!

Ryan started yelling back at his dad. "ONE! WE WERE WITH AN ADULT! TWO! WE SKATED FAIRLY WITHOUT MAGICK! THREE! WE DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW!" "Who was this adult? "ASK YOUR MOM!" "IRENE!" Irene appeared.