23

Sly's POV

People started flooding into the palace. I lead them to the rink. One of the children addressed me. "King Anton, please excuse my confrontation, are your children attending the competition?" "My children are not present during this time, they went missing, looking for their mother." The child flinched slightly, I almost sensed familiarity in it. "Lilith," I mumbled accidentally. The child went wide-eyed. "Child, what is your name?" "Ayla Mira." "Daughter of Ash Mira?" "No daughter of Aphmau Riley, Niece of Ash Mira." "After the competition, you and your partner shall remain in the castle until further notice. You do not have permission to leave." "Understood, your majesty."

Lilith's POV

We might have a problem. "Ryan," I whisper. "I think we have been caught by my dad." "Or maybe not."

The meet went well, Ryan got first place in Men's, I got first place in women's and we tied with another couple for first place in couple's. Next meet will be Olympics! But now I got to face my father. Everyone was escorted from the palace.

"Ayla Mira, Connor Lycan." King Anton said. "Connor, please yell Irene." He did so except instead of yelling Irene he yelled Ireme. " Hmm, how about you Ayla?" "IRENE!" Nothing happened. Heh. Ryan was so confused. Just then King Anton reached in front of him and pulled off Irene's cloak. "Nice try Irene." "You shouldn't have been able to see me!" "I'm a super hero, Jarvis can see you!"