24

Lilith's POV

We were busted. "So who is who. Alina, Lilith, tell me." "Actually dad, I'm Lilith that is my cousin Ryan." "Cousin? Boy, what's your last name?" "Ryan Jason, or Ryan Vyladson." "Why two last names?" I asked. "Got two dads remember." "Oh yeah."

Sly's POV

Jason, Vyladson. Hmm... "What's your fathers' last name?" I ask. "Jason Odinson and Vylad Ro'meave." "Ooooh you got wealthy blood!" "Huh?" "Vylad Ro'meave comes from a wealthy family whereas Jason Odinson is my brother-in-law."

I turn to Lilith. "You aren't with Alina?" "Yes. Alina is with his twin." "Right our family comes in twos. What about Levin in Malachi?" "They are with Crystal and Daniel." "Who are they? Background." "Twins, daughter and son of Evan and Cadenza. I assume you know them." "Yes I do, when did you meet your cousins? Also why do I feel like Levin is gay?" "Dad! Please accept him please!" "Why wouldn't I? I was best friends with your cousin's gay parents! I was the one who got them together!" He mumbled the next part. "With Shelby's help of course." "Oh..."

Jessica's POV
 I had to leave. I looked into the future and saw that my children needed a quest for them to survive. So I left. Sly doesn't even know where I am.