•My Little Angel 4•

I made it home and came up to an angry madwomen. "Whats got your panties inna twist?" I asked nonchalantly, grabbing a pear off the counter.

She suddenly slapped my shoulder and gave me a stern look. "You! You scared me half to death and suddenly show up home after three hours school ended for the day?! No one called or nothing! Where the hell were you?!"

I sighed and turned to look at her. "I was at detention for someone else's shit. Thanks for worrying though."

She eyed me suspiciously but rolled her eyes soon after. "I'm your mother and I love you way more than I should, of course I was worried."

I rolled my eyes back at her and ruffled her strawberry blonde hair. "Mind if Tori and the guys come over for a sleepover?"

She shrugged and started up the stairs. "It depends. You gonna do drugs?"

My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head "no". Since when did she think I did drugs? What the actual fuck! "Are you accusing me of doing drugs?"

She only smiled. "Of course not. I'm accusing your friends."

•••

"Angieee!" I chuckled and turned to Tori. "Yes?"

She crawled to where I was sitting on the floor and wrapped her arms around me. "Angie, Angel, Angie, Angel! Are you gonna tell me about your day with Mister Evans!" She sang loudly. Like, right in my ear.

I looked to the boys as if asking for help but they both shrugged with smirks plastered across their faces. What help they are. I pushed her slightly and sighed oh-so dramatically.

"Nope." I answered, popping the "p".

She pouted and let go of me. Then a knowing smirk spread over her doll like features. "Ohhh, I see! You spent the entire day making out with him!"

I heard someone start coughing and I turned to see Martin choking on his Sprite. He calmed down and glared at Tori, who shrunk down in her seat with a sheepish smile. "I'm sure Angel wouldn't stoop so low as to go out with-"

"Whoa, whoa, what?! Martin, dude, we never said I was going out with anybody- which I'm not- but, I'm me, okay? And I choose who I wanna go out with and when. Just not now, I'm not looking to date at the moment."

He blushed slightly and nodded, looking the other way. I turned to Tori and Troy who were giving me a "are you fucking kidding me?" look and Tori suddenly stood, taking me with her. "Excuse us boys, I have to talk to Angel." I saw her nod at Troy who nodded back.

What the hell are they planning? I hope Tori isn't a serial killer and only wanted to be friends with me since first grade just so she can kill me. That would be an amazing book. I'd read that.

She pushed me into my room and backed me up onto my bed. She stood in front of me then flicked my forehead.

"Ow!" I rubbed my forehead and pouted. "Fucking hell, what was that for?"

She did it again and held my shoulders tight. "Are you blind or just clueless? Martin. Really. Really. Likes. You." She said slowly.

I stared at her and thought. Does he really like me? And for what? My personality? My looks? I let out a slow breath and looked down to my lap. "Are you fucking with me or are you positive that one of my best friends has a crush on me?" I whispered, staring at my twiddling thumbs.

I looked up to find that Tori had left my room and was replaced with a shy looking Martin. He smiled boyishly and took a step into my room. "Hey, Angie."

•••Wail. Do any of you actually ship Mangel? I would if Mister Evans would stop being a sexy ass. Oh and, I warned you about no Mister Evans this chappie! Sorry, but I just had to. He's too much to handle xD Martin on dah side over there. But, anywho! Don't be a ghostie! Tell me whatcha guys think ^-^ I'll see you next chappie c:•••