-------𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I opened the door to my dorm as Shirabu lugged everything into it, setting it all down on the floor. I quickly grabbed the milk and put it in my mini fridge so it wouldn't be gross. Shirabu sat down and opened his bag of popcorn.

"Ok." I said calmly, looking around for my roommate and spotting a note on my bedside table. I turned it over and read it. It said as follows:

I'm going to the cutie's dorm to work on a project. Don't do anything dumb.

-Rei

I sighed, putting it back down. "We can start it now, or do it another day if you want." I said to the copper-headed male.

"I'm already here so let's just do it now." he responded, sitting up slowly.

I nodded, moving onto the floor and organizing everything we bought. Shirabu soon joined me, helping me separate everything and find instructions. Shirabu left for a second, going to get the tape and the cardboard. Then, I quickly went to the bathroom, mixing together some water and the flour, putting it in the fridge for it to thicken. I grabbed some paper just as Shirabu came back, setting everything down. We chatted and cut up the paper, him being annoyed with me while I made fun of him from time to time.

I soon stopped cutting it and opened the jar of bay food, grabbing 2 small spoons from Rei's drawer. I placed the jar of mushy food in between Shirabu and I, smirking as I handed him a spoon. "Time to eat!" I said cheerfully.

"I'm not eating that." He said firmly, putting the spoon down.

"I don't want to eat it alone!" I whined.

"Then throw it away." He said, still holding his ground.

"But that's wasteful! Please Kenjiro!!" I begged, holding one of his hands.

"Fine!" He spat, opening the jar and grabbing his spoon.

"Yay!" I exclaimed happily, scooting closer to him and getting a spoonful, making him do the same.

We both took a bite at the same time. We swallowed forcefully, his face scrunching up while I gagged at the grotesque flavor. "What is that?!" he asked, confusion spreading quickly.

"Turkey and Gravy." I said slowly as I picked it up and showed it to him.

"Throw it away before we both throw it up." he said firmly.

I nodded, taking it to the trash and dumping it out, then going to wash it out. I came back, grabbing the cardboard and tape, putting the items together. I then cut out pieces of cardboard and tape them to the jar, putting them in a volcano-like formation. Shirabu then told me he was done with the paper and I went and grabbed the mixture. We dibbed the pieces in it and laid them on the figure. After about 3 layers we decided it was good and tossed the rest of the pieces.

"Now what?" the setter asked, glazing over at my phone.

"We wait for 24 hours." I said, rolling my eyes and sighing, laying back.

"Ugh, really?" he asked, receiving a nod. "I don't wanna go back to my dorm..." he mumbled annoyed.

"How come?" I asked, propping myself up onto my elbows.

"My roommate's annoying." he said flatly.

I nodded "You can stay here for a little longer."

"Thanks." he said as he pulled his phone out and leaned against the bed.