-------𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Trenchcoat or not?" I asked Rei as I pulled the article of clothing out and laid it next to my outfit.

"Wear it. It'll make it classier." He told me, glancing over at what I had laid out.

I nodded, grabbing everything and going into the bathroom. I put on my high-waisted black jeans and tucked in my button-down, denim blue and white striped shirt before putting my coat over it. I ran back out and scanned my options before grabbing a pair of heels that matched the trenchcoat. This time when I went back into the bathroom, Rei came with me and assisted me in curling my hair and putting my makeup on accordingly.

Today was the day of the talent show if you hadn't already guessed. I had to get ready a bit early just so I could get to rehearsal in time. I continued to keep Shirabu in the dark about my song. I wanted it to be a surprise. I wanted to see his honest reaction. I practiced every chance I got, barely going out when my friends asked me. It got to a point where Shirabu and Rei dragged me out to go somewhere other than school and the library. I grabbed my guitar case and gave Rei a quick, but tight, hug before making my way over to the school.

-Time skip-

"Get ready, everyone!" Called out the teacher as she clapped, her silver bracelets hitting one another.

Everyone backstage shuffled around, going to their places and making sure everything was ready. All of the performers, including myself sat in a small circle, whispering. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, seeing I had messages from Goshiki, Rei, Shirabu, and Tendō. I saw a selfie of the four. Shirabu was giving a small piece sign, Tendō was giving a thumbs up, Goshiki had a huge smile plastered on his face, and Rei was doing all of the above. I had some more messages from Yū as well.

Codename: Kids Next Door

Chicken Tendōs: Don't die!

Toeshiki: Good luck!

Shirabitch: Good luck!

That's Gay: Break a leg!

That's Gay: They all mean break a leg.

Chicken Tendōs: Not all of us...

Thanks you guys😅

Shirabitch: How's everything back there?

Decent

Everyone is throwing shade tho...

Chicken Tendōs: Lmao

Chicken Tendōs: It better not be to you

It's not!

That's Gay: Good...

Toeshiki: loOk aT Me i HavE cRuSTy FeEt

wut

Chicken Tendōs: XDDD

Shirabitch: Wtf?

That's Gay: oop-

Chicken Tendōs: Y'all heard it here first

Shirabitch: Y'all

Chicken Tendōs: Shut the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up

Toeshiki: I didn't send that!!!

Toeshiki: Rei took my phone!!!!

That's Gay: So we snitchin now?

Lmao