6

3rd Person POV

Yongsun entered the big building, a very luxurious one. Wheein was rich, so she was kind of expecting it. She brought the cat's food with her, that was the only reason she went there, she really worries about animals. 

She tried to avoid the people that were there because she didn't want to be seen since she's not familiar with any of the employees, and if they do not recognize you, they probably won't let you in. 

-

Yongsun's POV

It was hard to avoid all those people on the first floor, but i managed to do it. I just didn't make eye contact with them. 

I was already in front of the door, I opened it and I was left shocked. I was raising my eyebrows while looking at everything, she has these big windows, a fancy couch, white walls, a lot of plants, a glass table, she had everything. 

"Hmm... very clean", I got distracted by everything that I forgot about the cat.

"Kitty!" 

"Kitty kitty, where are you..." 

"Kitty, rich kitty...", "come here! meal time!" where the fuck is it?!

3rd Person POV

Byulyi was driving to Wheein's apartment, she couldn't find Yongsun, so the only thing that mattered was to check the apartment. You know, days have passed and no one has been there, who knows what's going on.

She opened the door when she suddenly heard a woman's voice.

"Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty..."

"Kitty?", 

"I got some food for youuuuu", 

"Come here!"

Byulyi didn't know who was inside Wheein's apartment, but she knew she didn't have any bad intentions due to what Yongsun was saying. The only thing she knew was that the voice was coming from the kitchen, so she started walking towards the door to check who was inside.

She was about to open it when suddenly...

"Ouch!" the door hit her face when Yongsun tried to open it at the same time.

Yongsun covered her mouth out of shock, she just hit someone with a door! she didn't even know who it was, so she just completely open it to see. 

It was Byulyi.

"Oh shit! I am so so sorry Moonbyul..."

"Nice shot." she said in pain. 

Yongsun started running through the kitchen, searching for something to give Byulyi but didn't know what to use, so she just opened the fridge instead.

"I'll get you something!" Yongsun felt so so so embarrased, the only thing she could do was give Byulyi some ice. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting anybody..."

"How did you get in here?" Byulyi asked, still in pain.

"Oh... um," Yongsun paused, "key?"

"Key?", "Ohhh, you stay here a lot huh?"

"Well, you know... I feed the cat-" Byulyi cut her off.

"Wheein doesn't have a cat." 

Yongsun was about to say something when they heard a cat meowing near them.

"Awwwwwww!" she pet the cat, Byulyi was just staring, she didn't lie, she just didn't know her sister had a cat.

"Hello..." she read the cat's leash, "...Ggomo!", "Hello Ggomo", "you must be sooo hungry."