4

I told Hwasa I wanted to talk, she was the only person I had at the moment, so we just went for some hotdogs the next day.

"So what's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal Hwasa?! they think I'm their future daughter in law, and the grandmother... she has this heart thing and if I tell the truth she's gonna have a heart attack and she's gonna die and it's gonna be on my head." I said feeling frustrated.

"Well then, go along with, and when Wheein comes out of the coma her family will be so happy they won't care if you lied to them... they'll probably even thank you for it!" Hwasa said, what is this girl thinking?

"Just. mustard." I told the hotdog guy. He always does the same fucking thing with this bitchy face of his.

I then looked back at Hwasa.

"Ok... what if she doesn't come out of her coma?" I asked her, even though she's not helping at all.

"Well them who's to know?"

"Ughhh..." I was frustrated.

"Unnie, if you tell them now, you might as well shoot grandma."

"Hwasa! what the fuck?!" I then face palmed myself.

-

It was already nighttime and I was about to eat somethint before going to sleep, so I went to grab something from the fridge when I saw Mr. Moon's business card "Moon and daughters".

The Moon's dinner was today, I was 90% sure I was not going. Getting to know another person? no thank you I've had enough, I don't wanna make another person sad, but something inside me was telling me to go, I didn't want to disappoint them, but I wanted to avoid them as much as I could,  especially avoiding meeting her oldest daughter, what was her name? Moonbyul?

It was just me, debating if I should go or not. I mean, I was obviously going to have a great time, but I felt like I wasn't going to enjoy anything having that guilt inside.

-

3rd Person POV

And there you go, Yongsun on a cab going to the Moon's house with roses as a gift after thinking for a whole hour. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but she knew she needed to go, she wanted to make the family happy.

When she arrived she got off the cab and admired the beautiful house from the outside, all the things were on point, she loved how the family decorated everything for Christmas as if it was a very important date. Which is not her case at all.

She started walking towards the front door when she suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Yongsun's POV

Everything looked so beautiful, I was happy for a second, but a thought ran through my mind. This is wrong.

"What am I doing?" I said and started walking away when I heard Minhyuk's voice.

"Yongsun! Hello!"

"Oh! Hi."

"You made it huh?" he said excited.

"Yeah..." I said looking at the ground.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel... good." I nodded and he told me to sit down with him outside of the house.

"Did you know that I am Moonbyul's best friend?" he suddenly asked, "In case you didn't know, she's Wheein's older sister." I don't even know who she is, I've never met her.

"No, I didn't."

"I met her when I was in high school, I used to attend classes with her," he paused, "getting to know her was a blessing, it feels like I'm even part of the family."

I sighed and continued, "You're lucky. It's really... really important to have a family around this time of the year."

He looked a bit sad but I didn't really pay attention to it.

"Are you uhh... I mean are your parents with you? he asked.

I really wanted to lie but I just couldn't, "No, my- my dad died when I was really  young and a year ago my mom got sick and um, we moved from Bucheon to Seoul so we could go to a research hospital."

"Research, a medical term for very expensive huh?"

"Yeah... exactly, I had to quit school and work for the train station and um, about a year ago she had enough research and... she passed away." I smiled trying not to look hurt, but I really was.

"One of my friends passed away too, about two years ago." he said, looking a bit sad.

"Sorry..."

"Yeah, it was a rough time for me...", "but, Moonbyul got me through it." he said smiling, it really looks like they truly love each other.

"Yongsun, the Moons... well they took me in as part of the family, I'd never let anyone hurt them." he was looking straight into my eyes, like if he knew something.

"Neither would I." I said being sincere.

He then smiled and said, "I believe you wouldn't." when I heard the door open and Mrs. Moon's voice.

"Yongsun! you came?!" she walked towards us. "Oh this is great! come on in you too it's freezing out here!"

"Seulgi! Mom! look who's here! Yongsun came!" she said.

"Yongsuuuuun!" Seulgi said a bit too excited and hugged me, I hugged her back.

I got into the house and started walking towards the living room, they had Christmas socks with their names on them, "Mom", "Dad", "Grandma", "Byulyi", "Wheein", "Seulgi", I read them mine when I saw one on particular.

A smile crossed my lips when I say "Yongsun" on one of them.

"Mom! where are you?" Mrs. Moon said.

"I'm getting my camera! come on everybody, get close to the tree."

I hesitated to go, I wasn't sure if I belonged here.

"Come on Yongsun!" Seulgi grabbed me by my wrist and led me to the tree.

"One, two, three!" *flash*

We proceed to sit down and open the Christmas gifts we all got.

"A piercing?! really?! oh my god!" Seulgi excitedly screamed and hugged her mom.

Seulgi then started to hand some gifts to all of us, when it was my turn.

"To Yongsun, from Santa"

I stared at everyone opening their gifts. They all looked so happy and... real, they were having the time of their lives.

"Ohhhhh the gold one!" Mrs. Moon said excited, she got a suuuuper expensive watch. I saw how Seulgi was playing around with the huge Christmas gloves she got, it was really really cute.

It was me and The Moon family, all together once again.

-

3rd Person POV

Meanwhile at Wheein's apartment, the telephone started ringing.

The auto message was heard, "Hi! this is Wheein, I can't talk right now so please leave a message! bye bye!" *beep* "Hi! it's Chorong, America is great but, I'm cutting my trip short because I've been doing a lot of thinking and... what the heck, I will marry you.