Chapter One

"Hey Tay. Which club are we going tonight?" Off asked his best friend Tay over the phone.

"Seriously Off? Aren't you tired of clubbing every night? I still have hangover from last night." Tay Tawan grunted as his head was still throbbing from all the alcohol he consumed last night.

"Look, friend. That's basically the point here. There's no room for being tired when it's about clubbing, you know."

"You know what, you're not like this before."

"Don't go there Tay. Just- Just don't."

"Fine, fine. But I'll pass for tonight. I still have to pick up New from his work later."

"Whatever lover boy."

Off ended the call and harshly threw his phone on the bed. It seemed like he would be hitting the club alone tonight. He planned on calling Arm, but he remembered that he was out of town for some work. As he was getting ready to leave, his eyes landed on the picture frame on his bedside table. It was a picture of him and Gun, that one guy he can never get over with, no matter how many years had passed.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

9 years ago.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tay asked in disbelief as he looked at Off who was currently gesturing in the air.

They were making their way towards the communication arts building for their first class. They were both film production majors. Their other friend Arm was not able to go with them to school since his mother made him do some errands first.

"Hmmm. I guess this one is 25 inches and this one's 23.5," Off continued to murmur to himself, oblivious of the fact that Tay was already glaring at him.

"Hey!"

"WHATDA! Friend, you don't just smack somebody's head like that!"

"I need to smack some sense in you. What are you doing?"

"I'm calculating these girls' waistline you know."

"You know, it's just our first day in school yet your head is already full of girls. Can you just concentrate on studying for once?"

"Coming from you who had a lover at the age of 12."

"Well. I'm irresistible you know. And besides, it was just for a short period of time."

"Excuse me."

Their bickering was cut off when a boy made his way between Off and Tay, disregarding the fact that the path was wide enough for him to overtake the two guys.

"What's wrong with that shorty?" Off furiously asked.

"Come on. Don't mind him. We're gonna be late. We better hurry."

As they arrived at their room, Off was quick to notice that the short guy earlier was also in his class.

"How unlucky can this life be?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

PRESENT

Off flipped the frame down, picked up his phone and made his way out. As he was entering his car, he noticed a message from his mother.

Son, where are you? I have someone to introduce to you tomorrow. You better stay at your condo tomorrow. See you.

Though he was curious of the person his mother was talking about, he did not bother replying to her message and just drove to his favorite club.