Part 3 The Master Dojo

(QUICK NOTE! I know that Poppilo isn't in the DLC, but I thought of a really adorable way to get one so yeah. Don't come at me pls. Also, thanks to giugirl for adding this to her library! Love all of u!)
Before I went to the Dojo, I decided to go to the Soothing Wetlands. After exploring a bit, I heard a "Bwark...".
"Mewwww...?" Lulu cowered behind me slightly. Being naturally curious, I sat down and squeaked.
"Bwark?" I saw a small pink nose poke out of the reeds. I squealed again, and the nose extended into a white, cone-like snout. It sniffed the air, before fully emerging from its home. It was a Popplio! My eyes lit up, and Mew danced around it happily.
"Aw! So cute!" I laughed, laying down to match its low height.
"Bwark?" It sniffed my face again, and I giggled before petting its head.
"Sloooooowww?" Korma crawled out of my bag and gazed at the Popplio.
"Bwark... Bwark, bwark!" It curled up in my arms and looked at me.
"Um... Wait, you wanna join my team?!"
"Bwark! Bwark!" It nodded.
"Raff ruff!" Next to me, Kai poked her head though my elbow and side, grinning at the Popplio.
"Ok then! Hold still..." I muttered as I stood up and readied a Great ball. Of course, the Popplio didn't resist, and I caught her. I quickly released her afterwards. "Hm... How about... Bubbles?"
"Bwark! Bwark!" Bubbles clapped her tail in the air cheerfully. I suddenly realised just how dark it was. It looked like it was past 10 at the very least. I was a confident person, sure, but I was a little timid sometimes. I wasn't afraid of the dark, of course I wasn't, but I just didn't like it when I couldn't see the thing that was coming towards me. So after hearing a branch snap, I returned Lulu and Kai, cradling Korma and Bubbles in my arms as I power walked away. Or at least tried.
"Kommmoooooo!!" A Kommo-o burst out of the bushes and roared. My eyes widened in fear and I tried to run, but the Pokemon held me back. It dragged me into an embrace, and pulled me back into the bushes. It relaxed its hand in front of my mouth, allowing me to breathe, but giving a signal to stay quiet, which I did not disobey.
"What...?" I muttered.
"Kommoooo..." It murmured, before looking down at me. I swallowed nervously. It patted my head, as if trying to calm me down. It suddenly pointed to something and shrank further into the dense overgrowth. It was a Hydreigon. I began to shake, and snuggled down into the Kommo-o's arm. As soon as the dragon had left, the Kommo-o released me.
"Th-thank you..." I muttered. But my eyes were getting heavy. I lay down on the ground, and the Kommo-o curled around me. It wasn't long before I fell asleep, my arms wrapped around my bag.

"Oh, so the new student decided to go home?" A lady said.
"I did my best to welcome them, but..." Avery! The woman looked over towards me and smiled.
"Oh, you're the new student who's to join the Dojo!" She walked up to me, and Avery looked like he had just had a Headbutt to the stomach.
"Gah!"
"Welcome to the Dojo, love!"
"But I'm not the new...! Ugh, whatever..." I was down fighting.
"Yes, yes! S-she must have changed her mind!" Avery dashed next to me, and I blinked in surprise.
"Well then, come inside, love. My name is Honey, by the way." Honey walked into the Dojo, leaving Avery and me outside.
"Listen here. You tell anyone about what happened earlier, I'll break you down to dust, get it?!" I timidly and hastily nodded. Avery followed Honey inside, and Korma crawled out of my bag, climbing up onto my shoulders. I knew what she was doing, but held her in my arms anyway. I glanced over to where that Kommo-o was. It waved at me, before shrinking back into the bushes where it came from. I snagged a deep breath and entered the Dojo.
—Time Skip To The First Trial—
I chased down the Slowpoke and took back the uniform in no time. (I could write more about it but I realised that I'm just too lazy! Sorry🤷🏻‍♀️)
I returned back to the Dojo with all of Avery's uniform. Lulu neatly folded it up for me as we were walking.
"You... Were you able to get back all of my uniform?" Avery asked as I got back inside.
"Yup! Here!" I handed it to him, and felt my face heat up slightly as our fingers touched gently. But only Korma noticed. She crawled back into my arms again, and snuggled down into my chest. (Not that kind btw.) I saw Avery's face warm as he looked at me, but looked away the second he made eye contact with me. And I couldn't help but smile.