Suraj explodes

Suraj was looking at Chakor, she was walking to and fro the room, she couldn't stop murmuring something under her breath.

"Chakor?" He called her normally.

"What!" Has shouted at him without any reason.

"Relax, don't you want to check if they are doing the given work? I mean to roam around here won't help, right?"

Chakor nodded, "you are right Suraj, I will check on them. They need to learn how it works."

Suraj nodded, they went down to the hall.

"Where the hell are they?" Chakor was in the kitchen and nothing had been done, she made a fist and wanted to hit the wall.

"Chakor don't, there is no use, we both know better let them come." He took her hand and made her sit on the couch next to him.

"Just wait na, we don't need to do anything. You already warned them. I just want to let you know, I'm not going to interfere in your decisions."

"Decisions, plural?"

Suraj nodded and Chakor smiled, "great." Now she was happy waiting for them to come and get their punishments.

Ragini was laughing, "Maa I'm dying to watch their faces."

Teju nodded, "yes, did she really thought we would follow her, what the hell does she thinks about herself? Trapping my son just to gain the property, chi."

Chakor was fuming so was Suraj, he didn't liked the way of his family talking ill about Chakor behind her back. He is used to it, but she is an outsider and still they have no shame and idea how to behave.

Vivaan opens the door, "that stupid girl can try to change us, but she will never succeed."

"Oh really?"

They were shocked seeing SuKor standing in front of them.

"Suraj explain her to get off my way!" KN said in anger, Chakor didn't moved neither KN stopped, they were ready for w clash.

Suraj stood besides her, he stretched his arm out and stopped KN, "enough," he was calm, very calm. It was a sign that he might explode.

"Bhaiya you can't let her order us, she is just your wife and we are family." Ragini said taking his other free hand, "I'm your baby sister, how dare she to tell me to cook?"

Suraj nodded, "right."

Chakor was shocked. He is so easily manipulatable, doesn't he has done self-respect? Oh shit, he won't let me do anything liar.

Suraj smiles, "what does my sister wants to do? I mean you tried a lot of things, like, interior design, make-up artist, what do you call people who selects clothes?"

Chakor frowns, "designer?"

Suraj shook his head, "no, that is the designer who creates the magic, she is the one who tried to find fitting matches. You know you need talent to make a work, work, but my Sister is talentless, she has no talent at all and asking me to take her side, when she hasn't ever been there to help me!"

"The kitchen is waiting cause today I want handmade food by my so called sister, if you want to have some luxury in your life, work for it and haan don't you dare to ask again, who she is, she is Chakor my Wife!"

Ragini frighten, Suraj the calmest of all shouted at her, she rushed into the kitchen and started to create a mess.

"You daughter is good for nothing, better you go and help her, cause she won't be able to make anything eatable stuff. You have really failed as a mother, I have to agree to Chakor. I thought you might spoiling them cause they are younger, but what you are doing is just blindness behaviour. Ignoring and covering their mistakes, what will happen if someone comes and ask for her hand, what kind of ability she brings to be a good life partner?"

Teju felt bad, her elder son, who has never gone against her, who left the house to avoid fights was speaking in bad manners to her.

"Suraj, she..."

Suraj shows his palm and stopped her talking more rubbish, "help your useless daughter and I would like to know where you were and how you could buy this stuff?"

"Vivaan?" Suraj looked at him, but he was trying to escape, Chakor was standing in front of the main door blocking his way.

"Oh no, you are not going to be out here!"

Suraj searches him and found another credit card, "okay, Chakor you were right. I will call the back and freeze their cards. No money transfer without my permission." He was angry and disappointed, he had many cards and had hide them everywhere.

"You can't do this, it's not your money."

Thadh!

Vivaan got a slap, "did you ever worked? Do you know how it is to earn one rupees? No, because you got everything from ME, it's MY EARNED MONEY NOT YOURS OR YOUR FATHERS, BUT MINE. I have a right to do whatever I want cause it's mine. You want money work for it."

Vivaan still under shock was holding his cheek, his gaze was on Tara.

Suraj took Tara's hand and throws her out of the house, "enough I can't see or tolerate you anymore. Just leave and don't show me your face ever again. You won't come here or else," Chakor hold him back, "Suraj, where is your father?"

Suraj was looking around, "Vivaan! Is he at a liquor store?"

Vivaan shook his head, "I don't know where he is...!"

____