Tantrums

Recap: Tashan and fearless entry of SuKor

"Wait?! Did she just stopped us to have our breakfast in our house?" Chakor asked looking at Suraj, who found it very amusing. She was totally fitting it and matching with her smartness Tara was nothing.

"Haan Chakor, she is stopping us." He shook his head in disbelief, "I don't know why, maybe she wants to take our Aarti?"

Chakor widen her mouth, "now you just said it, right no one has really welcomed me here. Suraj please tell them to make me feel home, you know Aarti, Rituals and everything what is included with it." She was smiling like a mad one and looking lost, "I can imagine it, but I don't have suitable clothes."

"Point!" Suraj agreed to her, "how about checking the wardrobe of Ragini and Tara, maybe you will find something?"

"Oye hoye, Suraj great idea. Let's go, maybe she will feel better if I will wear lady like clothes. But I like these, you know having you close."

"Aww you are so cute." He pinches her nose with care, "I'm always close." He placed his hand around her shoulder, "come, I will show you My House."

"What, no, stop this you can't just enter my room and take my clothes! If she forgot to pack her bag then it's not my problem." Ragini fumed in anger and her hand were balled into fists, "you have no rights to disturb my privacy."

"Suraj!"

Everyone looked at her, her voice was determined and angry, "how can she say this? I'm her Bhabhi, she should respect me, tell her or she can earn her own money and if it's her privacy then she can pay for rent!"

Suraj wanted to kiss her, but he controlled it, "Ragini did you hear what she said? Give her respect and earn respect back, if it's not possible then keep your mouth shut. No one here is interested in your stupid talks."

They left and Ragini stamps behind them, "Papa you this, why don't you do something?"

Suraj turns to her, "what will he say? He has said a lot in the past and all I could see was and is destruction. This is my house and I pay for everything no one of you has ever thanked me, but used me as an ATM. Now I will make sure you will all work for the money you get." Suraj anger rose, this was the second time Chakor had witnessed it. The first time was at the restaurant, after that he was always calm and controlled it, but every human has a limit, this was crossed many times and today Ragini had to get it all.

Chakor hold his hand, "Suraj is just want to see the house not specifically her room, I don't need her used clothes. Yes, I forgot my bag, but don't worry I will soon return with new clothes, but you won't get anything." She said with fake face, "so sad."

Suraj showed her the house, they were back at the dining table, "did you started to have the breakfast without us?" Suraj made a fist, "have you all lost your mind!" He hits with the fist on the table, they all get scared by his act.

"Suraj we are your family." Teju said and Chakor widen her eyes, "family? If I'm not wrong then family stays together, eat together and cares for each other. Right now I feel as the only family for Suraj."

Suraj blinks with his eyes in amaze, "right." He liked it a lot to have her around, she isn't only the calm point, but also his only real family.

"From tomorrow, no! From NOW on you will prove us that you are a family. Listen I don't want to hear any excuses I'm going to explain na." She already cut them off, before anyone of them could even try to argue with her.

"You habe to prove it and if you fail then I don't think we will be ready to pay for your expenses. First of all we will have food TOGETHER! Then no alcohol in this house," she looks at KN, "no girls in the house," she looks at Vivaan.

Her gaze shifted to Teju, "you are a mother, right?"

Teju frowns, "of course I am!"

Chakor hems, "well your job is it to teach your other two kids respect toward elders."

Suraj was admiring her, she was so tough.

Her gazes was roaming, when she stopped at Tara. A mischievous smile appears on her face, "Suraj?" The way she called his name was filled with fun.

"Yes Chakor." He was looking at her awaiting to hear her words.

"I know why she is here."

Suraj frowns, "who?" He asked and she points on Tara.

Suraj narrows his brows, "What you mean?"

Chakor smiles, "Suraj just look around, there is no servant, right?!" She asked and Suraj nodded.

"Wrong!" Chakor shouts, "Tara is the servant of the house. Why would they keep her here for free?"

Suraj was Controlling more and more of his happiness, crackers were exploding inside him. Insult pe insult!

"Listen!" She looked at Tara, "we are leaving now, clean the table and arrange the food. We will be back..."

Suraj hold her hand, "you can have your lunch without us. We will have it outside cause we are going for shopping."

SuKor left them alone.

Both were sitting in his car and sighs in relieve. A high-five was in it.

"Chakor you are fabulous, you made her to the servant of the house." Finally he could laugh and he did loudly.

Chakor too laughs, "yes, now let's see if they can handle our tantrums, I mean you have done it over the years to tolerate them, now reverse."

Both looked at each other, they were lost in an eye lock, till the mobile rung.

Chakor picked up, "hello Maa."

Suraj smiles, "say Hi."

"Hi from Sir."

Suraj hits his palm on his forehead, "it's Suraj!"

Chakor nodded, "Hi from Suraj."

They talked while Suraj drove to a nearby bakery, afterwards they went for a shopping trip and obviously they had their lunch outside.

___
😊