Chapter 6

The stars shone as glitter in black marble.

The omega stood near the cliff, looking at the murmuring river beneath.

Its darkness, like a sense of warmth springing from the cold blues...

"Gukkie", He howled...

Sweat drips down Jungkook's forehead, making him whimper at the feeling of heat and uneasiness...

His eyes shot open, brightly shining like a hot magma...

"Tae are you here for me"

Slowly he turned himself towards the big window.

The branches danced along the wind making a welcoming gesture to him...

Bone cracking was heard and within a fraction of sec, He turned himself to a giant black wolf, escaping out of his castle.

The alpha followed the faint howling, he growled across the rich canopy, which creates a calming kaleidoscope upon the ground.

He turned back to his human form upon reaching the edge of the forest,

With his honey-dipped voice, he sang .....

"I could never let you go"

"Cause even I am alone"

"You still got a hold on my mind"

"And I will always let you know"

"That I am always gonna hold on"

Taehyung stood upon hearing his beloved voice...

Their glances battled each other until tears arose, and we found themselves crying.

"I miss you gukkie"

"I miss you too hyungie"

The time stopped as they hugged the other in their warm embrace...

Slowly they reach towards the face and touch them slightly before the urge to kiss takes over.

It was slow and soft, comforting in ways telling thousand of unsaid words.

Jungkook hand rested below his ear, his thumb caressing taehyung cheek as they breathe slowly.

Taehyung runs his fingers down his back, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them.

"Be mine for forever,tae"

"I am all yours gukkie"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope this chapter isn't bad...

Please comment on what do you think about this new chapter?

Love you all..