Chapter 8

With hands in hands, Jungkook and Taehyung walk down the green fields back to their palace...

Throughout the way, it's Taehyung who is cracking jokes making the other laugh loudly...

"Okay okay one more, I am sure you will love it" Tae giggled..

Just when Taehyung was about to crack another hilarious joke, they heard a loud scream coming from the main gate...

"My baby is back"

"I missed you so much",

They turned their heads from one another to meet with two omegas with open hands...

Yes, It's their mother ..Jeon seokjin and Miss Yuna...

"Look, baby, he already missed me" Jungkook mind linked Tae with a wide smile...

"Maybe? I am not sure", Taehyung smiled nervously...

Mom...I missed you, Jungkook said and dashes towards Jin...

But...

Jin and Yuna both run past Jungkook and engulfed Taehyung is a sweet loving hug...

Jungkook took his step back and look at them,

Aww...You can see his invisible bunny ears falling. He pouted, with a explain me Hyung glare to Taehyung...

"I will bunny, But let me first come out alive from their tight clutch", He linked him back...

"Mommy And Luna Jin, I missed you too", Taehyung said, burying himself into their motherly love...

Once they broke the hug they smiled with visible happy tears in their eyes...

"I excuse myself", Jin smiled, giving Taehyung a private space to bond with his mother...

He walks towards Jungkook only to make him scream in pain...

"You piece of shit"!! , Jin shouted making some crows out of their nest.

He holds his ear tightly and continued, "How many time do I have to say, that you should ask me for permission to stay outside"

"You want me to kick you out of this palace, just like I kicked Namjoon out of our bedroom, hmm?"

"Mom There are people here, You should call him alpha?" Jungkook said holding his red ears...

Jin once again furrowed his eyes,
"Young boy don't teach me how I should address him, He is my mate, not my superior"

"I can call him the way I want," And...

"It's better if you in future too, let your mate the freedom to call you the way he wants,"

"OKAY?"

"Okay mom"

Jin looked at his baby with a smile and suddenly pulled him into a hug

"Mom, Just want you to be a nice mate baby and mommy loves you too"

"But how do you know it's a he?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Experience and instincts, Jungkook"

"We are so proud to have a Supreme omega with us, Taehyung" Jin smiled and patts tae on his head.

"But now shall we go and meet Namjoon, He has something important to discuss with you two" Jin announced...

Taehyung walks towards Jungkook with a boxy smile and walks towards the gate...

"They are made for each" Jin and Yuna whispered and look at their world with love and adoration...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Just in the ff, Jin will be a jeon as well as Namjoon, because it mostly a taekook book.

Please don't hate me for his...

I thought to give some interaction between Jin and Jungkook.

Hope you all enjoyed it...

Love you all