Chapter 11

Jungkook's red burning eyes switch back to the brown dark orbs, the legs felt heavy making him a stiff statue.

The alpha slides down the wall parting him from his omega, A soft sob left his mouth as he recalls the Harsh word he uttered...

"Are you happy after hurting the person I love", He whispered to his controlling self.

"Black, Is it too much for you have control on your anger", Jungkook sobs painfully.

Soon the sun rose in the east, making it rays through the big window, Taehyung groans a little from his stiff neck from the cold hard floor.

"A slut like you don't deserve love", An ugly muffled cry left the lips of Taehyung as the voice of his lover surrounds him.

With throbbing pain in his heart, He left to greet the other.

"Good morning mom, Mr and Mrs Jeon", Taehyung greeted with his natural welcoming smile, eyes scaring the dining hall for Jungkook.

Soon the food is served with delicious sweet, but the sweetness felt bitter today. The young prince was nowhere be seen making Taehyung worried and sad.

"Taehyung are you looking for Jungkook", Jin asked sensing the pheromones oozing for tae.

"Yes, Where is he?"

"I want to tell know something, Can we talk in private?", Jin said again with a sad smile

The suspense is killing him inside, With desperate eyes, he stood up, "Can We talk before the breakfast, Please"

"Sure", Jin said and pulled tae to an isolated room.

"Two years back, He lost his Bestfriend due to some unknown reason,"

"We still don't know who killed him"

"Today is his 2nd Death anniversary", jin murmured with a sad tone. He likes that boy as his own child

"Jungkook blames himself for his death and spend the day in his memory with tombstone"

Without listening further, Taehyung paced toward the old graveyard near the valley of tulips.

His kookie is longing for a warm hug with he will gladly give.

As he reached the cemetery, the sight broke him more. There stands his Koo with stained puffy eyes with a bouquet of flowers, hugging the tomb with one arm.

"Yugyeom,I lost you because of my uncontrollable wolf, It's my fault you are no longer with us"

"I am sorry, I wished I am death instead yeom..." Jungkook screamed and cried.

Taehyung gradually makes his way towards Jungkook, standing behind him till the alpha calm down.

"J-Jungkook", He called...

"Taehyung w-what are you doing here"

"Is hiding solves everything, kook"

"Taehyung, I am sorry...I don't mean it...I promise to tell you everything"

"Please don't leave me like this, I need you" Jungkook whimpered, hugging tae with his arms. They cried and cried till no tears are left to shed.

"I will forgive you koo if you tell me everything you are hiding"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you so much for reading...

So, there are some hidden secrets for the way kook react in the previous chapter.

Hope you like this book...