Chapter 10

From Lavishing marble to the red soft couch, everything seems too expensive in the eyes of the omega.

Taehyung lazily grazes the velvety duvet with a beautiful smile. He laid his old bag on the floor and kneeled to arrange his clothing in the closet.

"Do I really belongs to this expensive palace?" His mind wandered with the thought of being a burden but soon a knock interrupted his imagination.

"Is it kookie?" Taehyung asked with an unsure voice...

"Hyung, How come you know it's me?", Jungkook asked confused.

"I dunno Jungkook, But-" Taehyung sniff a little to hold his teary eyes...

"Can I hug you, Please?"

Jungkook walks towards the omega who is waiting with grabby hands.

He pulled Taehyung closer making him rest his head on his beating heart, "I am here taetae, Please don't be hurt from Mr Choi's words"

"Hyungie, I really love you"

"I too kook, Hyung loves you"

"Hyung, I want you to know something, Can I say it now"

"I will reject my mate if it's not you"

Taehyung looked up only to find Jungkook staring at him, He blushed a little and hugged the alpha tighter.

"It's wrong kookie, You can't just reject your mate. What if your feelings for me are just temporary or what if you just love me because we are close and spends time together"

"Koo, It's natural for an alpha to feel attracted towards an omega", Taehyung said with a hint of sadness.

"Hyung, So you don't love and just feels attracted because I am alpha?"

"No kook th-"

"So everything you said that day about being mine and the kiss we shared are all lies"

"Kookie please let me ex-"

Jungkook cuts him again in between, trying hard to not shed a tear. Blinking every time as new tears forms with a hurt expression.

"Hyung, It's fine if you don't see me as a person you can depend on, Just like you wished I will accept my mate"

Tears streams down their eyes, the heart bleeds with hopelessness. Taehyung tried pulling Jungkook towards him for another hug but the alpha growled, pulling his hand out of tae's firm grip.

"Kookie, I loved you more than I love myself"

Jungkook walk towards the door
clicking it open and turned one last time to see the bawling omega.

"You are joining the same school as me"

"And Taehyung"

"A slut like you don't deserve love"

No one knows how much the omega cried till the darkness swallowed him

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Don't come at me for this chapter,

Relationship do have ups and downs and it makes our love stronger..

Love you all..

So This book will contain Alpha Hoseok with Beta Yoongi.
( It got the most votes)