Chapter 7

The sun blooms at the horizon, golden rays illuminate at the blue sky...

A minty smell lingers his nose making him cuddle the Omega closer.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes a few time and stretched his arms...

A smile appears on his morning face as he notices the cute omega besides him.
Their legs are tangled together, with his arm still on the small waist.

Softly he stroked the golden hair kissing his forehead in the process...

His snoop Taehyung closer and nuzzled his face on the crook of his neck...

But, What he didn't notice was the small pout changing to a bigger smile...

"Hyungie Are you awake"

"How is your sleep taetae"

"Best one in my whole life" Taehyung replied.

They stayed close for some time before Taehyung pulled out all of sudden.

Jungkook frowned at the sudden loss of warmth.

"What happen Hyung?"

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Jungkook asked.

"No kookie" Taehyung said and hugged the other closer to himself.

"I thought, You Regret kissing me yesterday" Taehyung said and look down at his lap...

"Of course not Hyung, I will never regret it" Jungkook assured...

Taehyung moves closer to him, placing himself in his lap and making him circles his arm around his waist.

"Hyungie you are so cute", He thought as his tighten his grip on the waist.

"I always dream to share my first kiss with someone special, and haven't I promised that special person to give my first kiss already?"

Taehyung lean closer and letting his kookie to feel his warmth.

You still remember about it, kook?

Flashback:

"Hyungie, See I am too short to reach the ground" Jungkook cried, looking at Taehyung who is playing happily with the puppy.

He looked up to see Jungkook with teary eyes, trying hard to push himself on the swing...

"Kookie...I will help you" Taehyung run toward the boy and hold the swing with his little hands...

"Koo...But don't leave the rope, okay"

Taehyung carefully pushes the swing a bit higher making the other laugh louder as he tried kicking the air...

They saw a couple sitting on the front bench.
They notice, how the boy holds his lover and kissed him in the lip.

"Hyungie, I want to be your first kissie"

Taehyung blushed slightly, "But kookie mommy said we only kiss the special person in our life"

"Then, Can I kiss you now hyungie?" Jungkook asked with an innocent smile.

He doesn't know why people kiss or who they kiss. But he knows that Taehyung is special to him...

"Not now bunny"

"Then when hyungie", The alpha whined

"When you grow taller than me"

End of flashback

"Now,I am taller tho" Jungkook said with a proud mischievous smile...

They stare for a bit, before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Tae we used to be so innocent back then"

Yeah kook!, We still are, Taehyung expressed with a teasing lip bite

Moving closer and closer with their eyes close, They kissed one last time before making their way back home...

"By the way hyungie , Who is the lucky guy to stole your first kiss"

Taehyung holds the muscular arms and said...

"It's Jeon Jungkook"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

And Thank you so much for 1k reads🥺🥺🥺

Love you all