Chapter-4

August 13th,2017

Lena skipped today,she claims that she has come down with diarrhoea hence her tummy was hurting..

I actually wasn't bothered about her absence, quite contrary I was thrilled.

I was very hungry and the sun was too bright for a Sunday morning.

Mrs.M has been out of the house for about a week, not that I care but it's beginning to get weird.

Walking towards the kitchen in search of breakfast, I caught a whiff of chocolate waffles,a food I'd come to love ever since I came to Barbie's Castle.

The kitchen was empty and so I helped myself with the waffles set on the table.

Pouring some of the orange juice in the pitcher, I smiled heartily to myself, food always made me happy.

The orange base of my breakfast plate could not be seen because the waffles now looked like the Pyramids.

Quite frankly I had the Pyramids of Egypt on my plate and I was the happiest person ever.

"You know, for someone's as tiny as yourself,you sure do like to eat" came the raspy voice of Matthew.

He smelt of aftershave,a scent that I've become accustomed to.
I always used to think that it was a kind of cologne or splash he used, until I saw the can one time when I went snooping in his bedroom.

"Sweets,did you hear me?"he asked bringing me back to life.

Okay now so that was very ambiguous.. I'm cringing so hard right now.

"Um..uhr what?"came my stuttering mess of a voice.

"Oh sweets"he said as he now stood behind me on the kitchen stool making my breath hitch immediately.

This wasn't what I'd hoped for when Ms.M adopted me. I expected a big house alright,but one without kids and having a maid.

Also I expected Ms.M to have like four ginger cats that looked like Garfield but boy was I wrong.
Ms.M didn't even have one cat and also she had no maid.

Matthew did all the cooking and other times we ate takeout. I've never gone out for anything whatsoever,ever since I got here.

I saw the sun through the window in my bedroom every morning.

"Could you move back a bit" I spoke trying to get down from the stool so I could avoid this weird position.

In my attempt,I ended up grinding my ass on his male part and he made a weird sound which made goosebumps rise on me.

Raising my head to look at him,I realized he had closed his eyes and he looked like he was enjoying this.

Was I having an effect on him?
I sincerely would not know but I felt like challenging him,why?

As I said earlier, I would not know but I just felt like doing it.

With that being said I rubbed my ass on him again and he gripped my waist and hissed.

My point was proven. I did have an effect on Ken Barbie doll and it was fun to see him curl because of me.

"Lola"he rasped and now it was my turn to curl.

"You know you shouldn't have done that"he whispered into my ear and I couldn't move. My hand lay still on the table.

Holding unto my waist as tightly as ever,he lifted me up and sat on the stool before placing me on his lap.

When I sat, I felt uncomfortable because something stiff and very hard kept poking my behind.

I was squirming and trying to position myself well and Matthew let out a short breathless laughter that came from the back of his throat.

"Stop.Fucking.Moving" he cussed whilst he accentuated every word.

When I finally stilled, though I was still in uncomfortable he kissed my neck and my body tensed.

I'd never had a boyfriend,and I thought I'd never get one until college because I was homeschooled.

Also I never expected my boyfriend to be my brother?

Adopted or not,we were going to be siblings and doing 'stuff' with my brother didn't sound right.

"St-op"I whispered and got down from him.

"What do you want from me?"I asked as firmly as my jelly body would let me.

"Oh sweets,you wouldn't want to know"he said coming towards me, making me walk back until we hit the wall.

I'd seen this scene in the movies I'd watched in Ms.Petty's bungalow, I thought they were just scripted and that they didn't exist.

But here I was now,with my back against the wall and my brother in between my legs,his breath fanning my face.

He bent and kissed my lower lip and a sound resonated from my throat and he smiled.

What sound was that?What if Ms.M came to meet us like this?

I know what will happen, she'll send me back to the orphanage making Ms.Petty's prophecy come true.

I wasn't going to allow this boy put me back into the system. Being an orphan for sixteen years was enough torture and I wasn't ready for that again.

"Stop this. We're siblings and no more" I said before I slipped from under him and run towards the kitchen table.

Picking a waffle, I brushed past him but I could feel his presence following me.

He stretched and caught my left hand, turning to face him he showed me a very charming grin and I was redder than tomatoes.

Standing my ground,I gave him a grin of my own and I saw his confidence fall.

"Bye brother"I said before slipping past him and walking up the stairs.

Munching on my waffle the whole way to my bedroom.

*
Hello there!
If you happen to be reading this then you my friend by some weird function in the world happen to be reading my book #LSK and you've read until the fourth chapter.

Whew! Chapter four! Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment what you think.
And if you didn't vote on the previous chapters please go back and do so.

Have a nice day and thank you for the love🦄