The Daredevil Shows No Mercy In His Debut.

When we returned to work, we found scheduling conflicts were abound and Candice and I weren't able to make our main roster debuts until the May 15 edition of Smackdown live from Greenville,  South Carolina. Hunter met us at the hotel and told us who we would be facing tonight. I was to face King Corbin in a Falls Count Anywhere match and Candice was to face Bayley but the Smackdown Women's Champion came down with a mysterious malady and threw her best friend The Legit Boss to the 'Pint Sized Pixie'.
When we started laughing Hunter asked us why and we explained that we had installed mats in our gym and I taught Candice a few tricks of mine that was guaranteed to make her the most feared woman on Smackdown's roster. But I did warn Hunter that if Bayley interfered at any time. Candice would have a shot at the Smackdown Women's Championship at No Mercy. He agreed and we headed to the hotel room and settled in and I was ecstatic to be on the main roster with my girl Candice. We got ready and grabbed our arena bags and headed to the arena.

When we arrived at the arena, we were met by Otis, Tucker, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Dolph Ziggler and a few others. We headed to our locker room where a couple of packages from Mikaze were waiting for us. We opened them and found for me, dark red jeans, shirt, boots with my Ringnames initials on the side. I looked back into the box and found a dark red leather jacket the same style I gave Candice at Takeover: Tampa. I looked at her and she grinned. "Thought you might need something like that so we'd be a matching couple." She smiled as she laid out her new entrance and ring attire.
"Thank you, Candy." I smiled. "What did my girl get from Mikaze. Huh?"
I still have the jacket you gave me at Takeover: Tampa. I also have a ruby red top, shorts, and red and black boots. He even, ordered me a pair of dark rose red shades." She grinned as she put them on.
"Wow, careful heartbreaker. You better not let Natalya see you with those or she'll think you stole them out of her Uncle Bret's house." She chuckled as I kissed her. "You look gorgeous, darling. As always." She hugged me and kissed my cheek before we got ready for our matches.
Candice's was first. And I came out with her to even the odds since we both knew Bayley was going to interfere at some point and Candice and I were going to get the better end of it if she did.

Sasha went out to the ring and did the usual gas that she was going to win. As Candice and I headed to the gorilla. I leaned in and kissed her cheek and said, "If Bayley thinks she can get out of her match and not face the consequences. She's sorely mistaken isn't she?" I grinned as Candice did as well. "I know we're the new kids on the brand. But some things I've noticed need to change. Like Champions who all of a sudden come down with a life threatening illness when their title isn't even on the line for the match and have to be replaced. Luckily for us the replacement is the Champs best friend."
"What did you have in mind babe?" Candice asked.
I looked around and when I saw no one around. "I want you to punish Banks with the moves I taught you and some of your own. We're gonna force 'Bayley Dos Straps' what a stupid name." I chucked as did Candice. "To interfere in the match. If she wants to sacrifice her friend to keep herself from being in a match. Fine. Then she can eat the consequences." I smiled as I continued, "I want you to have fun my Little Poison Pixie." She smiled as she kissed me and we headed out to her music.

I grinned as I took her jacket from her and held it as the match began. And Candice tore into Banks as I cheered from her corner and the beatings of Banks continued, Candice used what I taught her to a dangerous effect. She did a side headlock takedown and started punching Banks. When the ref pulled her off and checked on Sasha. Candice looked to me and I subtly nodded.

25 minutes later, Candice tossed a worn out Banks into the ropes and hit a spinning power slam,  swung her right leg over Banks' stomach and started pummeling the Legit Boss.
Then got off her and walked over to the corner near Bayley and waited for Banks to get to her feet. When she did Candice speared her and just started punching Sasha's ribs. I cheered her on as I could tell Candice was really enjoying herself, I also noticed Bayley getting in the ring and waited for Candice to stop and turn. When Candice was pulled off by the ref Bayley leveled her with the Women's Championship. But unfortunately for her, the ref saw her and called for the bell costing her friend the match. I slid into the ring and checked on Candice. Then Hunter came out and delivered the bad news to Bayley.
"Bayley, you left me no choice since you interfered in the match than to give Candice LeRae a shot at the Smackdown Women's Championship at No Mercy." When Bayley tried to protest Hunter told her, "You suddenly felt ill this morning and needed a replacement and Daniel and Candice knew you would interfere since your replacement was Sasha Banks. So I accepted the condition that if you interfered in the match that was originally yours. Candice would get a shot at the Smackdown Women's Championship. You put yourself in this position Bayley. And you can get yourself out of it." Hunter went backstage as Candice and I made our way to the back, we headed to the trainers office and Candice got checked out and when nothing wrong was found except for a possible headache tomorrow. We left the trainers office and watched as Sasha and Bayley were arguing as they headed to the trainers and we laughed as we went to catering. Alexa, Lacey and a few others, asking Candice if she was okay to which she smiled and told them she was fine.