A Daredevil's Stats:

Daniel Blaine Boyce.
5'9".
235 Lbs.
Short Black/Brown hair.
Soulless Green eyes.
Signature(s): Avalanche Poisoned Frankensteiner DDT, Slingshot Superfly splash.
Finisher(s): Overdrive, Tilt-a-whirl Guillotine choke.
History: Daniel keeps pretty tight lipped about his past. All that is known is he grew up on pro wrestling since he was four years old. He had his first match while still in high school. Around the age of 16 or 17. He lost but he was hooked on the adrenaline rush and the sound of the crowd calling his name. Upon graduating high school he went to University of Idaho and put himself through college by wrestling on the weekends. Upon graduating from University of Idaho's Literature and Physical Education programs. He went into the Indies for a few years. And was soon picked up by ROH, Lucha Underground, and NJPW. When he was in LU. He met Pentagon Jr. who took the young 'DaredeviI' under his wing and helped him perfect his high risk style. Which proved to be a stroke of genius as he teamed up with his student and in a matter of weeks won the LU tag team championships. When he signed with NJPW. He rocketed to the top. And garnered a reputation for doing anything and everything in a match. For example: When an opponent tried to leave the Tokyo Dome by car during a match against him. He launched himself through the drivers side window. Which stopped his opponent and but also the match. As luck would have it. That was the match that brought him to the attention of WWE. Which he signed a five year deal and he debuted on NXT. February 12, 2020. Nobody could contain him. Not Tomasco Ciampa, not the Undisputed Era. No one. The first one to make him feel anything aside from no fear. Was Candice LeRae. And when Candice was injured by Dakota Kai. Nobody was prepared for the repercussions it caused from 'The Daredevil'. Over the next month, people learned to fear 'The Daredevil'. But parallel to the fear coursing through the locker room. Candice and Daniel started training at the P.C. together. But much to the surprise of everyone in the NXT locker room and on the NXT roster. The Daredevil seems to soften when he's around Candice. However, Gargano also notices that his wife and her new training partner seem to be getting closer with each session. Which leads to a war between the Man Without Fear. And Gargano for The Pint-sized Pixie Candice LeRae. Which begs a couple questions, will Gargano survive his encounter with the Daredevil and who will ultimately be the one to win Candice's heart.
Quote/Motto: "Nothing is permanent.Not even our troubles." - Charlie Chaplin.
Hometown: Hells Playground, USA.
Residence: Virginia Beach, Virginia

( Has an apartment in Orlando for NXT tapings)Theme: 'Won't Back Down' by Fuel

Theme: 'Won't Back Down' by Fuel.
Love Interest: Candice LeRae.