23; I need you too.

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! YAY!! UNITY DAY IS NEXT!! ENJOY:)
      PS ITS HELLA LONG TOO

8. Day Trip [Part 3]

Quinn looked up at the sky that had darkened and saw no sign of life. She sat up, before a painful thud erupted form her head. Reaching up, she pressed her palm to her temple, a sticky substance left on her hands, and she looked to find that her head was bleeding.

Removing her thoughts off of that, she screwed her eyes shut before opening them in hopes to get her eyesight to adjust to the low lights from the sky.

Bellamy was going to die.

She let out a groan as she pushed herself onto her feet. Looking around she noticed her bow was a few feet away, and felt around her chest to feel the holder was still intact. She walked over to the area where her bow was and she picked it. Checking it, she felt the string before she tightened it a little, then gripping the bow in her hands, she looked away to scavenge the area for Dax.

He was somewhere, and noticing she was still in the area near the bunker, she saw the bunker's door was opened.

He has Clarke.

Quinn narrowed her eyes at the door, and was thinking about pursuing him and stopping him while he was inside, but stopped when she thought of the repercussions that could do if he was holding Clarke hostage and planning to kill her. Quinn could speed up the process, and she didn't want Clarke to die.

Sure Clarke was a pain in the ass, but she had her head screwed on right. She knew what she was doing, but most of times, even then Quinn questions her motives.

In her time of standing there figuring out what the hell to do, Quinn didn't notice someone walking up to her until she came face to face with a sword.

Holding her breath, she looked over to find a young kid dressed like a grounder, with furs as clothes, and long hair. His face covered in a few dark tattoos. He was tan, and his expression showed he wasn't impressed by her.

He started saying something, but she couldn't understand, and she waved a hand in his face. "Whoa, I can't understand you buddy, you either are going to slow down what you say, or speak English."

The kid stopped, and he lowered his sword only a inch, as he looked at her in disgust. "You are one of the Skypeople?"

Pausing, Quinn shrugged, nodding her head. "Guilty as charged." His expression turned to confusion, and she sighed wanting to say something rude but controlled herself. "Means, yes."

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you here?" She countered back, not answering him. She arched a brow at him, before she looked at his sword. "And anyways, why are you doing the formalities with a sword on my throat?"

He hesitated, before he lowered it to the ground. "My apologies. My name is Penn."

"Quinn." She stated back with clenched teeth. She looked him over, and she ditched the hostility. "You're a grounder? Why are you here?"

"I am a guard. I look over these lands." He checked behind him, and gestured to over the hill, "My village is over there. Meaning, you are on our lands. You have been since you landed."

His monotoned voice was really grating her nerves, as she looked over in the area he pointed. She looked back over to him, and she sighed. "I'm following someone." He saw him narrow his eyes unimpressed, and she continued. "The leader of my people." She slowly breathed out as she tried to give as little information as possible.