Chapter 17

Quick authors note for a reason this time.
So I had the MPreg idea. But I dont know if I should make him find out hes pregnant next chapter. But my ideas usually come to me when I'm writing. So I may even make him pregnant. But you guys can choose if it's twins or not when he does. Whether it be now or in the future.

Thank you

Now let's get on with it.

Tom's POV

I look down at my Consort. His beautiful scar is not here in this mask. Hes curled up on my lap. Knees near the chair arm. Feet slightly past the other one. His head in my neck. Breath on my collarbone. I smile. But not one person but harry can tell it is.

"My Lord?" I hear. I keep one arm on the bare skin of my consort. My hand going up and down his side. I feel his goosebumps. But hes still asleep. I look over. Its Lucius.

"Yes?" I say. He looks at me.

"Are you trying for a child?" He asks. I know hes curious.

"Yes and no. We know it may not come so were not exactly rushing it. But we wanted our mate bond to fully connect. As for children. We want them. But again write not rushing. But yea we are" he nods.

"Are you going to have your elves raise like me and Narcissa? I know a gre-" I glare. I see him flinch.

"No" he flinches again people stopped and checked us. "My child will grow up seeing his mother and father right here. They will learn to be selfish and selfless. Your child is just selfish. He doesnt know what's right or wrong. What's yes or no" I say coldly. "My child. Will be the little Lord or Lady. The princess or Prince. They will be me and Meyhem. They will be raised with his rightful parents" I say. He flinches and nods.

"I am sorry my lord. I wanted to help. I guess if you need a babysitter I will be glad to help. I did raise my boy a little I'm not hopeless" and bows and runs away. Not run but speed walks. That may be a good idea. Only if Harry agrees. But we do not know if he's pregnant yet. It's been like 16 hours like fuck. Dammit I hate my followers at times.

"You know I could be a better mother" y'know I just ignore that comment. Meyhem will be the best mother. I dont even care who said that. But apparently Harry heard it cause he glares in the direction. It was a... 15 year old girl... I may be dating a 17 year old but that's just wrong on so many levels.

"To what kid?" He said. Innocence. But not even a tiny bit. She looked disgusted.

"To whatever gay baby you fucking have. Tom" oh shit. Do not call me Tom. She even batted her eyelashes. Oh shit "knows it to I bet. Hed love to make those little marks on my skinnier and plumper body" huh? What? Her body legit goes | except it's not even really skinny.

"Bitch ass slut. So you think you could be a better mother than me. You think your body and face is hotter than mine?" Honestly that little 15 year old is stupid. And ugly. And dumb. My love probably has the skinniest waist here. And the most curves. People here may have curves but not like his. His ass is plump and his lips are too. But she must've not seen his body. I covered his body as a blanket a little bit ago. "Do you even know what creature I am. Do you know what my body looks like?" She scoffs. Why are there so many sluts going after me. Like my lord.

"Have you seen me." Puts her hands on her nonexistent hips. "You wear dresses and cloaks. Probably to hide your ugly body." He removes the cloak and stands up. She looks a little pale.