"The Lies Come To Stay."

[Flashback]

He stood up to leave but Roman had grabbed his hand. He sighed as he climbed on the bed and reluctantly curled up next to Roman with a smile that he wouldnt see. He fell back asleep. He was safe until morning.

[The Next Morning - 3rd POV]

Patton woke up early like he did every day around 9am. He got changed into his clothes and closed his bedroom door behind him strolling down the hallway past the others room. Patton's door was painted light blue and decorated with kittens, puppies clouds and all things cute. The fatherly side slowed near Roman's door and softly but quietly opened the door and peeked in to see...Roman curled up into his prince blanket. He couldn't help but smile and be glad that the prince side was okay but he would be different from now on. He left the door open and strolled down the rest of the hallway and downstairs to the kitchen and slowly started breakfast.

[In Roman's room]

Janus had heard the door from Pattons room open and close so he carefully got up from Roman and hid among the shadows until the father figure had left. Roman stirred in his sleep and was just so darn cute that Janus stopped to watch over him with a smile. At that moment, Roman had slightly opened his eye to catch the snake's rare smile and couldn't help smile himself but he was spotted as it made Janus jump back a bit. "Christ Pri- Roman you startled me." Roman chuckled a bit as he sat up. "So what happened last night snake?" Janus explained to Roman what happened and slipped his hat on and started putting on his gloves before a soft hand stopped him from putting on his right one. He looked up to meet the prince's soft brown orbs for eyes and just simply froze as he didn't say anything. They softly stared into each other's eyes for a while before he noticed Roman's gaze drop to his lips and then snap from his trance. Janus lightly cleared his throat putting the glove on and heading for the door with his staff. He stepped halfway out of the door and looked back to Roman who was watching the other and straightening his outfit and sash. Janus smiled softly and shot a slow wink at the prince before slipping away to anywhere and everywhere. Roman was put in a bit of shock until none other than the Emo Nightmare knocked on his door. "Hey Princey breakfast is ready." He smirked and chuckled at the others flustered state. "Did I do that or was it so- " Roman huffed and walked over to Virgil and passed him. "Oh shut it Jack Smellington." He knew that Janus wouldn't have been seen leaving but he hated to see him go. He had just learned that there was more than one side to that evil snake boi.