Chapter 14

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I shoot up from my bed hearing gun shots from downstairs.

The heck? Someone is shooting in the house! I'm going to freaking die!

"We're all going to die!" Soobin yells in the hallways, but Mrs. Main comes upstairs with a smiling face.

"Ah, your awake! I figured y'all would be up." She says like there wasn't just shooting downstairs.

"Forget us being awake! Who's dead?" Soobin asks while he starts counting heads, and sighs with relief when he counts us all.

"Oh that? I just put some blanks in my gun, so I could wake you up. No big deal." She shrugs her shoulders, turning to go back downstairs. I make the looney sign with my finger, and they vigorously nod their heads while they stare at the disappearing old lady.

"Is it just me, or does she get crazier everyday...?" Yeonjun asks, shaking from his feet up.

"Yep, Mrs. Main has lost all her marbles." Hueningkai nods his head, eyes still widen from the shock earlier.

"Are y'all going to come down or what? You missed the bus, so I guess I'll drive you to school today!" She shouts from downstairs, and I didn't think Hueningkai's eyes could get wider, but they did.

We rush downstairs, not even bothering with breakfast.

"That's okay, we'll walk!" Soobin says already out the door, waving goodbye.

"But its ten miles to school...you only have five minutes to get there." She places her hands on her hips, but all of us were already out the door.

"We'll run then!" Soobin shouts, as he starts to speed walk which I'm guessing is his best effort.

We all start running, trying to somehow make it to the school in five minutes, even though we have 10 miles to run.

"Forget it guys, we're never going to make it on time. Let's just enjoy our lateness." Soobin says, out of breath even if he was only speed walking.

"Yeah." The rest agree with him, and we all stop to catch our breaths because we were actually running while Soobin was behind us walking like abgrandma with a buggy, trying to get to her favorite food before the other grandmas.

"Umm...guys...we left our bags at the house..." Beomgyu says, and all of us look at each other with the same look.

If we go back to the house, then Mrs. Main will definitely take us to school...

"Alright! I guess we're skipping school!" Yeonjun throws his hands up, giving a little hooray as well as the boys, but I smirk at him placing my hands on my hips.

Well, well look who's skipping school now! I hold up my notebook, and his face turns into a defensive one.

"Well, sometimes you have to let go a little! How did you even remember that notebook and forget your backpack?" He turns the question on me so I was the one at attention.

"Dude, she always has that with her." Beomgyu waves his hand like it was an obvious fact to everyone, and the rest of them nod their heads.

"Yeah, that's pretty obvious, bro." Soobin slaps him on the back while he walks in front of us leading us who knows where.

"Alright, enough talking about Cassie's notebook, what are we going to do? Does anyone have money?" Hueningkai asks, and Yeonjun reaches into his back pocket, pulling out a thick wallet.

"Alright! Everything we do is on Yeonjun!" Hueningkai yells along with the boys, but Yeonjun looks like he is not appealed at the idea of all of us emptying his wallet dry.

We stare at him for awhile, until he throws his hands up with us.

"Yeah! Let's spend all of my money!" He shouts running ahead of us, and we follow him.

Walking for awhile, I realized three things one, we shouldn't have followed Yeonjun, two, that we are utterly lost, and three, I'm absolutely certain we are in the badside of my town.

"Soooooooooo, anyone know where we are?" Yeonjun turns around, and we shrug our shoulders.

"I don't know, but do you think those scary looking guys know?" Beomgyu points at the group of guys holding knifes, crowbars, and guns.

"One, two three, not it!" They all yell, dropping to their knees, and look at me.

Are you crazy? I can't even talk! I hold up my notebook to them, but they still remained on the ground touching their noses.

Ugh! How can you even call yourself a man! You're hiding behind a girl! I show them, but they still give me the same stare they gave me earlier, the one that say, we don't care if we're boys, those are big scary men.

You know what fine, but if I get killed I'm coming back to haunt your butts! I show them, before I shakily walk towards the huge men in front of me. They have tattoos wrapping around all of their arms.

What if I'm walking up to some gang war? I could just get shot instantly.

Finally, I reach closer to them, but I turn around one more time to give the guys a chance to come here, but Beomgyu makes a hand motion for me to continue fowards.

The men finally notice me, and have horrible grimaces on their faces. I try to look confident walking towards them, but I think I more look like a small dog, trying to steal a bone from the huge dog.

Breath Cassie what's the thing worse they could do you other then kill you in a horrendous death in front of your betraying friends.

Shakily, I write on my notebook and hold up it up for them to see.

Do you know how we can get to the burger joint from here?

The guy in front stares at my trembling notebook then back to my ears for awhile, and I swear I am almost about to piss my pants.

"Girl~ I know where that burger joint is! Omg we love that place, don't we guys!" The guy says in the most girlish voice I've ever heard.

"Yeah! We love that place!" The guys say, and start talking about how they love the burgers.

"Honey, we can show ya if ya like? We were actually planning to go there in a few, would ya like to go with us?" He asks me, and I nod my head. I turn to the guys smiling, waving for them to come over. They look at me questionably, but still come over.

"Well hello there! My name is Mike! Are you joining us as well?" He asks Soobin, and the boys nod their heads obviously not expecting the guy to talk like that.

Well I guess I should make this a lesson! For now on, I will not judge people from their appearance only.