Chapter two

I want to make something clear: I'm going to put photos up once the story starts to progress and it becomes more Sinja like. That's all I wanted to say. Also sorry this took sooo long to make.
Also also, I decided to make Sinbad and Jafar In the sims and umm... let's just say Jafar gave Sin a rose with a really cute message with it: "I will always be here for you, each and every day. My love will continue to grow forever." THATS TOO CUTE, EVEN FOR JAFAR! Ok... let's just continue.
Sinbad

Sinbad walked with Masur and Rurumu, Hinahoho's wife, to the cells this day. Sin assumed that Rurumu would help the assassin open up, since she was a mother. Sinbad opened the cell door and she went inside with Sinbad and Masur right behind her. He assassin was no where to be found. Sin looked around frantically before he felt something slid over his foot. He looked down and saw an albino snake slithering on his foot. He yelped and jumped away. Rurumu turned to see what the problem was and saw the snake. She smiled. "Oh, that's where you were." She said cheerfully. Sin looked at her, confused. Did she own a snake?

Rurumu then walked over to the snake and it slithered away. It tried to escape the through a tiny hole but Rurumu grabbed it before it could. "You might want to seal up that hole, Sinbad. And you, mister!" She turned to the snake in her hand. It was suddenly the cat from the other day. It was struggling in Rurumu's hold. Then there was a puff of smoke and when it cleared, there was that assassin kid.

Sinbad's eyes widened. So that cat was the assassin...!? That explained a lot. Rurumu let go of the assassin and he scrambled back to his corner. He pulled his knees up to his face and didn't make a sound. "Now. Now. There's no reason to be embarrassed." Rurumu said. Sinbad was surprised she was acting so calm around him. "Are you hungry or thirsty? We can bring some food to you if you're willing to eat it." Sinbad looked at the trays of food that laid on the floor, untouched.

"Like I'd ever eat pigs food." He snarled. Sinbad sighed before tapping Rurumu on the shoulder.

"Is it alright if I leave you with Masur. I have things to do." Rurumu nodded and Sinbad started to leave.

"Ah. Look. The great pussy King is leaving his shitty servants to do all his fucking work." The assassin called out. Sinbad slammed the door behind him and he heard laughter before it stopped when it seemed like Rurumu slapped him. He needed more than a slap.

Rurumu

Rurumu had slapped the assassin when he started laughing at the rude comment he had made. She started to scold him. "You can't say things like that. You know it's rude."

"And what do you know about being rude, old hag?! You seem to only live around nice fucking people!" Rurumu sighed and sat down in front of the assassin.

"I don't know what your life has been like, but I do know that you must be nice to people if you want them to be nice to you." The assassin scoffed and kicked Rurumu's leg.

"Just leave already, fuckers. I'm not in the fucking mood to be fucking lectured by some big, fat, old hag." Rurumu had a lot of patience, so even though she was becoming mad, she kept her composure. She grabbed the assassin's hand, which was covered by bandages, and held it to his heart. He tried to push it away, but Rurumu was too strong.

"What do you feel?" She asked. The assassin huffed.

"My fucking heartbeat." He answered.

"Good. Now, use it to calm yourself down. I can tell you're not you're true self right now and you're hurting. Just listen to it, and it'll help." The assassin tried to push Rurumu away and kicked at her.

"Get your fucking hands off me, old hag! I'll fucking kill you! Leave me alone!" Rurumu sighed and pulled away and stared right at the assassin.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me your name, ok. It's that simple." The assassin huffed again before turning away.