Chapter 6

"Have you enjoyed the story so far? What do you think of the characters? Are they on point?"
I won't give my response at the end since this is just for the readers.

Drakon
(It's been 1 day since Hinahoho met Jafar)

Just going to bring these scrolls to Sinbad and go back to my work. After that it'll be lunch then it's back to work. Then dinner and I'll go to bed. Was what Drakon thought his day would go... until a little kitty came upon him.

Drakon walked down the hallway, looking around the others just in case he spotted anyone who could deliver these scrolls to Sinbad so he could get back to work. To be honest, Drakon hated working, but it was the only way for him to fully prove that he could be a general. Quickly, he made his way to turn a hallway. I'm doing that, he bumped into someone and they fell to the ground. Drakon looked down at the smaller person below him. They had silver hair and a cute, freckled face. "Watch where you're going, dumb-ass!" They yelled, standing up and rubbing their head.

Drakon took a step away. "Do you know who you are talking to?" He asked. The person/boy huffed. He crossed his arms and turned away. Then he lifted his left arm into the air and snapped his fingers.

"One of the seven generals." (Jafar isn't a general so it's not eight(yet). Neither is Rurumu.) He answered. Drakon sighed and nodded.

"If you knew who I was, then why'd you talk to me in such a disrespectful way?" He asked. The boy hummed and made a face that was half pouting, half grinning.

"Because you guys don't need a lot of respect, to be honest. You're not all that special." He answered in a cold tone. Oh-ho-oh Drakon wanted to punch this kid. What did he do that could be better than Drakon, the first general and advisor of king Sinbad!? Drakon was actually so mad that he dropped the scrolls he was carrying and made threatening gestures at the boy, to which, he didn't make any reaction to it.

"You better be joking, kid, or else I will exile you from this country." Drakon threatened. The boy snickered in response, pulling his hand up to his mouth to cover his smile.

"I don't think your pussy king would allow that." He responded. Drakon was now raging with anger. He was so close to chucking this kid out a window or something. Maybe a wall would be better. No. A grave. But before Drakon could do anything, someone appeared behind him.

"Jafar! You gotta stop running off like that!" It was Sharrkan. Drakon moved out of the way as Sharrkan grabbed Jafar's hand and pulled him along. Pisti mentioned Sharrkan having a love interest the other day... Don't tell me it's that kid... He thought, picking up his scrolls and continuing down the hall to Sinbad's office.

Jafar

Jafar followed Sharrkan down the hallways. He pouted then stopped walking, making Sharrkan stop as well. He turned to look at Jafar. "What is it?" Jafar looked back down the hallway.

"What the dragons fucking deal...? He's the one who ran into me..." Sharrkan sighed, stomped over to Jafar and put his hand over his shoulder. Jafar looked at Sharrkan, confusion written all over his face. "Sharra-?" Suddenly a thumbs up hand came up in Jafar's face.

"You did good! You stood up in front of Drakon! I-I I'm so proud of you!" Sharrkan cried. Jafar was even more confused. He did something good? What exactly did he do? He stood up in front of Drakon? Drakon was the dragon guy? Alright.... but he wasn't all that intimidating. Who would be scared of him? Don't tell me people think he's scary because of how he looks like a dragon... Jafar thought.

Time skip: after lunch
Drakon

Drakon still couldn't get what Jafar said out of his head. The generals were special! What could Jafar do that was special?! What right did he have to make that accusation!? Now Drakon couldn't focus on his work. He slammed his head against his desk, it almost cracking since his head was a dragons.