ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

(Y/N)'s Point Of View

Elsa and I stand at the edge of the kingdom's shore. We are about to leave, I had a bag of my things with me. It wasn't a lot, but I can gather more of my things next time I'm in Arendelle.

I had already said goodbye to my father earlier that day, so I didn't have anyone come by the shore to say goodbye the way Elsa did. Or so I thought, Julie and Ruth came to say goodbye to me. Although, I don't understand why.

We said our goodbye's to everyone. Anna couldn't seem to let Elsa out of a hug.

"Anna, please don't worry too much about me while I'm gone. I have a guard with me now, you said it yourself it would take some of the weight off if I had one." Elsa smiles, and got away from Anna's squeezing.

Queen Anna sighed. "I know, but part of me will always be worrying about you."

Elsa's eyes softened, and she pulled her sister into one last hug before walking towards me.

"So, I'm assuming we're taking a ship?" I ask unsure of how we will travel.

"A ship? Oh no," Elsa turned to the water. Suddenly, water rose up and made a horse form. It pranced around Elsa and I in a circle.

"(Y/N), meet the Nokk, the water spirit." She smiled then touched her hand to the forms snout and it froze to a solid state.

I couldn't help but let my jaw drop in awe of the two spirits in front of me. "That is amazing." I say, still  taken aback.

"Alright, let's go." Elsa smiles at me, then helps me up onto the Nokk.

"I've never riden a horse before, much less a spirit horse." I look to Elsa as she mounts the horse and sits in front of me.

"Oh really?" She turns her head to look at me behind her. "That's good to know. Hopefully I can teach you all I know about riding." She smirks.

I touch my hand to my face to try to hide my red cheeks as they got covered in blush. "Elsa, I-"

"You're cute when you blush. Now, hold onto me." She turns her head back forward.

"I-i..why?" I ask still unsure of how to react to her word prior.

"This is why," Elsa creates a set of reins for the horse and it began to gallop at a very fast speed.

I yelp, then clinge onto the platinum blonde beauty's back. I wrap my arms around her and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"You could have warned me," I complained.

Elsa just shook her head and continued to steer the horse, making it pick up it's pace to go much faster.

"Ahh- Elsa, make it slow down!" I yell, holding onto her tighter than before. I press my cheek into her neck, closing my eyes tightly and start shaking from my grow anxiety. "Please don't let me fall off.." I mumble.

I've never been on a horse before, mainly because I'm a bit afraid of large animals. You will also very rarely find me near the water, I'm not a very strong swimmer. So this voyage wasn't ideal for me.

After Elsa realized I was shaking against her, and slowed down the Nokk a bit.

Elsa's Point Of View

We had almost reached the forest (Y/N) still clinging onto me. She kept her body close to mine and shook the whole way. I couldn't talk to her much during the ride, I had to focus and hone in on my powers to control the Nokk.

As we reach the shore, I quickly dismount the Nokk, and help (Y/N) off of them. The Nokk returned back to the water.

"Are you alright?" I asked holding both her hands in mine.

"I'm fine." She trailed off giving a small smile, and started shaking less. "Just ummm nerves."

"You know, you can tell me anything." I gently squeezed her hands, giving her a small smile back.

"I'm afraid of water and horses." (Y/N) said quickly and rushed her words out.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have found another way to get here." I give her a sweet look.

She looks away from my eyes, "I-i
k-know," she stammers. "but I'm only here to serve and please." 

I sigh."But you are also my friend."

(Y/N) looks at her hands, that were still in mine, then up to me. "I know but, we really should be going right?" She changed the subject and offered a small smile.

"Alright, lets get to the village. I'll introduce you to everyone." I smile, let go of one of her hands and pull her along with me.

"Let's go." I run smiling, turning back to look at her.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is a tad bit shorter than the rest. Nonetheless, I still hope you enjoyed this one! Let me know what you thought and if you have any ideas for the story and chapters to come:)