peer pressure

The next morning you were caressed in his arms in your bed. You craved this feeling. You woke up and kisses mike on the cheek and went to go shower. You wanted to spend the whole day with him. You got dressed. Mike wasn't in your room he was probably upstairs getting ready. You walked out and the boys were eating breakfast. "HEYYY" Ralph says getting up to hug you followed my Ricky and Ronnie and Johnny. "Hey guys Damn I missed y'all" "we missed you more" Ricky says "mhm" Johnny says. Mike comes down and smiles when he sees you. "Hey baby" he says kissing your cheek."we gonna go out today" I'll see y'all later" mike says "bye bye" they all say and mike puts his arm around you and walks out. "What we gonna do today baby?" "I got stuff planned I've been planning since like the day you left" he says opening the car door for you and plays your new favorite album. He took you out to this breakfast with a beautiful view. You sit down at the breakfast place with him. "Damn baby this view is beautiful" you say looking at the window. Then mike puts his hand on your chin to face him. "My view of you is better than any other view in the word" he says kissing you quickly. You smile. "Your so cute" you say as you look at the menu. After breakfast he took you to the beach and he brung your bathing suits and towel and all the stuff you need in the bag. "Really? This bathing suit?" You say smiling. "What?" He says getting his. You changed in his car and so did he. There ain't nothing he hasn't seen. He drives to a more private spot to avoid paparazzi and fans. He takes you to the beach and you run to water with him. You laugh as the cold water touches you. Mike kisses you while you were laughing and his hands wander your behind as you smile. You dunk his head under water for doing that. He smiles coming back to the surface. You just run around and play in the water like you were little kids again except the making out part. You take a shower at one of the areaa they have there and change back to your normal clothes. It's 7:00 it only felt like a few minutes. "Yo baby do you want to go to a club? I know it's like not-" you cut him off by kissing him. "As long as I'm with you." You say smiling. "Sweet" he says smiling and continues to play your album.
At the club
You ain't ever been to one before. It was just like a party though. "Baby do you want me to get you a drink?" "Sure." You say smiling. You look around and see Ralph ricky Ronnie and Johnny walk in. "Ay wassup guys" "ay wassup now leave if any girls see me with you they gonna think we're together. " Ricky says looking around. "Ralph and Ronnie don't y'all have girlfriends"you ask "Shhhh they don't need to know" Ralph says as Ronnie laughs and boom before you knew it a girl already came up and started flirting with Johnny and they all split up. Mike comes back with drinks and you take a shot. Unfortunately you messed up that night. A shot turned into 2 shots, 4 shots, 6, shots, 8 shots, and 12 shots. Towards the end of the night y'all were so drunk you couldn't even stand up. Mike was grinding his hips into you with the rhythm of the music. As you laughed. Next thing you knew Ralph came with a blunt and you hit one and so did. "Yo we gotta go" Ricky says as you turn around. Your eyes were bloodshot. Johnny was behind him.
Johnnys pov
I was behind Ricky about to go and when y/n turned around her eyes were a shock red and she was obviously drunk. Mike wrapped his arm around her. "Y/N! WHAT THE HELL?!" Ricky yells and y/n starts laughing. "Ricky baby lighten up" y/n laughs trying to stand up. I could smell the alcohol on them. It's could be her boyfriends fault because y/n doesn't smoke or drink. Ricky grabs her arm and pulls her out of the club Ralph and Ronnie were in the front seat of the car already. Ricky and I get in the car as mike and y/n do too. Mike puts his hand on her inner thigh and whispers something in her ear which she bit her lip too. Y/n got on top mike and as they started making out. Tongue and all. Y/n grinding her hips into him. "Yo stop" Ralph says pulling y/n off then mike tried not take off y/ns shirt. "WOAH" we all say as Ralph pulls her off Mike as y/n laughs. Y/n took a blunt out her pocket and lit it. It was so crazy to see her smoke. "Gimmie that bitch" mike says taking it from her hands and inhaling it and y/n immediately takes it back. I took it out of her hand and threw it out the window. "WHAT THE FUCK?" She yells at me "I don't like the smell of weed. " I say crossing my arms. "Man fuck off Johnny " mike says as I just role my eyes at them. It really had me worried if she kept this up this could be the downfall of her career