Apocalypse Rising (Book Three)

Despite all hopes, the Apocalypse has lost Rose to the parallel world, and has shut herself down from everyone else. Determined not to let anyone get through to her again, she promises herself that for Rose, she'll keep going on.

Then she picks up one Martha Jones, and she finds herself being coaxed slowly out of her shell, back out into the light.

Then Captain Jack Harkness finds her again.

Then the mystery of Harold Saxon comes into the light.

Well . . . no one said life as the most dangerous woman in the universe was easy, yeah?

***

Book Three, with what is guaranteed to be a roller coaster! :D

Bit of a different description here. :) The Apocalypse, on her 10th incarnation, has Rose Tyler's height, build, and blonde hair, with Captain Jack Harkness's blue eyes, American accent, and confidence. After losing Rose, however, her hair has been dyed dark brown, but still left in fishtail braids. Her main outfit of choice is a burgundy turtleneck, white skinny jeans, brown heeled cowboy boots, a white waterfall cardigan, and a sparkling white scarf. Her alternative outfit is a turtleneck the color of a dark pink rose, black skinny jeans, grey heeled cowboy boots, a black waterfall cardigan, and a black scarf.

She always wears a necklace with pearls, rubies, and diamonds that her husband and brother gave her, along with her wedding ring, silver with ten red rubies for her 10th incarnation, and the bracelet she shares with her older sister, Peri Brown, and her little sister, Rose Tyler, which is gold with pearls and rubies. This bracelet is on her right wrist. On her left is a silver Gallifreyan wristwatch, which she never takes off to remember the Doctor. She is portrayed by Leven Rambin, and her theme is "Colchis Bull" from the movie "The Sea of Monsters."

Let's get going! :D