Danger

Salim POV
Today is the day!!. My head spined each time I remember am going to have my last surgery. What if it doesn't work out? What if I die? Will I get to see Musrafa after my surgery? That was the questions that kept wondering in my head. Talking of Musrafa I miss her so much, I haven't seen her since Ammi asked me not to. God knows why? And I can't seem to find her number in my phone maybe it got wiped out.
I packed all my necessities and went downstairs to Ammi's room. I laid a soft knock on the door before slightly opening the door.
"My boy" she said sounding terrified, may be she was doing something.
"Yes Ammi" I replied scratching my head hard.
"You are ready, give me a second" she said rapping her big veil around her head.
"Yes Ammi" I replied

Hajiya Maryam POV
"Do what ever it takes"
"Yes ma'am, after the surgery we are going to put him on sleeping drugs till you change your mind"
"I will never change my mind till his mother stops looking for him!"
"Yes ma'am, you should be on your way now the room is ready"
"Good".

...........
Miming my best song " someone you loved by lewis capaldi"
Now the day bleeds into night fall and you are not here
  To get me through it all, I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug.
                  I was  getting kind of used to been someone you loved......

"Keh!!" Amma shouted making me to remove my ear pods and stand still. Ashamed.
"Yes, sorry Amma" I replied starring at my feet.
"Your friend mubeena is outside"
"Oh she should have came in"
"She is with somebody, wai you are going out"
"Okay, thank you Amma"
I quickly grab my kimono and went down stairs.
"Bitch!!!" Mubeena shouted giving me a tight hug.
"Let go" I managed to say.
"Okay" she replied realizing me of the tight hug she gave me.
"Who are you with " I asked in a whisper.
"A friend" she replied.
"A friend who?" I asked sounding annoyed.
"A friend sadiq" sadiq replied with a smile making me to blink my eyes.
"Oh sadiq, how are you?"
"Am good,you?"
"Alhamdulillah" I replied
"Sorry I accused you of what...."
"Its okay, am sorry too"
"Yeah".
" okay! Let's go" mubeena said dragging me to the car.
We drove slowly in a busy road, mubeena and I were gisting whlie sadiq do the driving. I didn't bother to ask sadiq about Ammar because he stopped coming to our house and each time I call his or His moms number nobody picks or sometimes my call get declined.
"You know, Ammar is having his last surgery today" sadiq said making me to tap mubeena on her laps so she could stop talking.
"Last surgery?" I asked sounding confused.
"Yes, for his brain"
"Okay, Allah ya fito dashi lafiya" I replied.
What ever, I don't care anymore since he has forgotten about me then so did I. Why do I even care!!?.
"Allah sarki Ammar" mubeena said pinching me in my arm.
"Ouch! What?" I shouted.
"Is that all you got?" She whispered into my ears.
"Keh leave me abeg"
"So where are we heading to?" I asked trying to change the topic.
"Havilla!" Mubeena shouted
"Yay!.

Ammar POV
Am not ready to go in that box again. Trapped in a  box you can't go out from only the doctor can decided when you would be let out.
" Ammi promise me you would be here when I wake up" I said and the doctor inject me with a strong drug that made me feel uneasy.
"Yes my boy, I am always here" she replied as tears drop down her cheeks.
I carried my weak hands to wipe them off and slowly opened the door to the box.
White, huge room this time around covered with Musrafa's pictures all over. I hope she gets the news from sadiq and come to me.
I don't want to leave anymore I have the love of my life with me.
*********
"Do it!" Hajiya Maryam said as she watched her son been brutalized with sleeping injection.
"I don't want any mistakes" she said wiggling her hands to the doctors face.
"Sure ma'am".
After all the necessary medication they transferred Ammar's body to a private ward leaving him with only his bed and drip in a big room covered with white and ash painting.

" I can't have him then nobody does" Hajiya Maryam said.
His mom is still  searching for him I can't risk that.
She dailed her brothers number.
"Hello, are the passports done" she asked.
"No hajiya , it cnat be approved now due to some problems"
"Is it that urgent?" He added
"Yes it is, when will it be ready?!" She said in an aggressive tone.
"Next six to seven month inshallah"
"What?!! Forget it you are useless!" She shouted before hanging up the call.
I need to get out of this country before she finds me, she is very closed I know that. Only I can have Ammar!.

******

😀
Why does Hajiya Maryam have so much love or should I say hatred for Ammar?
I hope her secret get exposed soon.
Pls vote, share .
Byeeee