Prologue

“Cheer up C, it’s our first day of highschool!” G, my bestfriend said excitedly.

“Easy for you dumbass, you’ll be popular for sure”

“We can be popular together” he said assuringly as we made our way to the hallway.

G and I have been bestfriend since forever, today is our first day as freshmen without Minhyuk, G believes it’ll be awesome and I on the other hand can’t help but think something bad will happen soon. I mean, we both are different, he’s the hot good looking guy, while I, in the other hand, am a nerd who loves to wear baggy sweater and jeans, I don’t wear glasses, I’m not that cliche. I know for sure G will be popular and me? I know I’ll be friendless without G.  But G will never leaves me, he cares for me so much to ditched me for popularity...... right?

Fast forward 3 months later.

This is G, leave me a message after the beep” comes his voicemail

“UGHHHH that annoying retard!”

It’s been a few weeks, G has been avoiding me and not answering any of my calls, what the hell is his problem, I need to meet up with him. With that in my mind, I walk to his house which is only 10 mins of walking.

Knock knock

“Crystal! It’s nice seeing you, are you here for G?” Samantha, G’s mother said, hugging me.

“Yeah Sam, I just wanna talk with him for a bit”

“He’s right upstairs honey” she said, walking away to the kitchen

With a curt nod, I made my way upstairs.

Knock knock

“C? What’re you doing here?” G ask

“Umm, you’ve been avoiding me and not answering my call so...”

“How stupid are you?” he asked obviously annoyed

“Excuse me?”

“You’re a nerd C, I’m on the popular side, you and I can’t be friends cause you’re obviously disgusting” G said

“What the hell G? We’ve been friends for so long”

“We’ve been friends for too long, yeah, just don’t come over anymore, you’ll ruin my rep if we stayed friends” he said

“So you are a jerk huh? Popularity means so much to you that you sacrificed our friendship for it”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, just go away” he sneered

“Minhyuk will be disappointed in you G”

He laughed sarcastically “I think he’ll be disappointed if I stayed friends with you, you’re worthless”

Minhyuk is our other bestfriend, he moved away a few weeks before we started our highschool year, he wouldn’t do what G does to me, right?

Unable to contain my tears, I finally ran, I ran away from his house, I ran away from my so called bestfriend... This is the worst thing that ever happens to me..

Or so I thought

*******

A/N

Yeah yeah, it’s not much but I promise it’ll get better

Love xoxo

-YJ <3