Performer

Tyson pulled the bag over his hoodie. He looked to his reflection in the mirror and took a moment to remember when he'd dress in bright colours.
Pulling out his phone he pressed play on the album Post Soul. It was a story of leaving the walls of everything you'd ever known that went along with a book.
The song was called intensify hell which matched how he felt being trapped here.

The song ended and he thought about how even though no one else seemed to understand the universe aligned his playlist perfectly for the moment.
He began making the motions along with the music video and only paused singing from the imaginary microphone when he saw someone watching him.

Carrying on through the street he arrived at the garage where his brother was waiting setting up the equipment.
Rick tossed him a mic which he caught easily giving him a rush of serotonin.
His brother smiled at him as he began to sing.
Tyson felt the rhythm and began to bounce along to it letting himself drown in the song as he felt the energy of the crowd that was currently a curtain with reflective specs.

Despite the lack of actual people he made sure to give it his all even giving the crowd times to sing where his brother would fill in shouting from beside him.

But when he leapt into the air a whole stadium watched.
The entire crowd cheered for him echoing through his head a million times.
He landed and reached out his arms to take in the energy.
But he wanted to take it in fully so he removed the monitors from his ears like Rick had warned him against.

Tyson moved behind his brother letting him take over the stage.
The concert came to an end and they gave a final cheer.
the vast land of the stage fell into an enclosed white room.

He took a banana from the bowl and fell into the grey couch.
"You can't keep taking them out of your ears," Rick said.
"I wanted to hear them," Tyson said as he relaxed into the chair.
He bit straight through the banana skin.
"You wont be able to hear if you keep doing that," Rick put the guitar against the wall, "Then how will we make music?"
Tyson smiled back at him.
"Didn't know banana skin made you deaf?" He said.
"Already with the dad jokes?" he fell beside them on couch, "How long till she's due again?"
"A month I think."