Prologue (small advance events)

"You!" Shen Wei narrowed his eyes and said with anger...

"Why don't you understand. You have a beautiful life, go and live your life with him peacefully. I don't want you to regret later" then he added again...

"I love my husband so much now" Shen Wei adjusts his glasses and shuts the door on other's face but the person outside shouts with anger...

"You betray me..... I won't forgive you. I told you many times to say something talk to your parents about us but you kept silent why? Why you don't speak for our love"

After some time Shen Wei again heard a knocking at door and gets afraid but a soothing voice gets him relaxed...

"Wei...open the door baby. Why you keep me standing outside the room. What I have done wrong, my love?" 

Shen Wei opens the door and hugs the other person dearly.

Yutong was waiting for his beautiful bride and partner standing by his car as they are going for dinner tonight... his eyes get stuck on someone coming his way. He gets mesmerized by his beauty...

"Aren't you waiting for me or someone else is also coming" Yutong's beautiful bride snap in front of his face and make him come to the reality. he opens the car door for him and makes him sit elegantly. but he himself again drown in the sea of thoughts...

"Hey, partner! Where are you spacing out? Are you cheating on me? hahaha," the person in the car said again with a soft voice and startled Yutong.

"No....no" Yutong simply replied

"I love you, Shen Wei. I can't live without you and are my lifeline" Yunlan was embracing Shen Wei and he snuggles into Yunlan's strong shoulder more.

<<<<<>>>>>

This is a new story with my beloved two couples BaiZhan and WeiLan. This time its a revenge and serious story.

And most importantly the person whom he lived with and get married, forgives his revenge and him or not?? 

Be with me guys and hope you enjoy this journey with our couples.