CHAPTER - 19

Inaaya walks back towards them after finishing her call.

Inaaya:-(looking at girls) "Shall we leave?"

Adhya:-"Yeah we should, but what about dinner?"

Ruhi:-"Me and Pihu will have it at our cafeteria, I have to facetime mummy asap, so we gotta go"

Inaaya:-"Ohk, Adhya what about you?"

Adhya:-"I have to pick something's from grocery store."

Pihu:-"Then how would Innu go back"

Arnav:-"I will drop her home after having dinner outside."

Inaaya:-(glares at Arnav)"No, I will go back in cab."

Adhya:-"But you told aunty that you are going to have dinner with Arnav so what would you tell her?"

Inaaya:-"I don't know, but how will you go home?"

Adhya:-"I will go back by cab, but I think you should go with Arnav we can't lie to uncle and aunty"

Prithvi:-"It's past 8 so it's not safe for you girls to travel by cab. Ms.Inaaya I think you should go with Arnav and you Ms.Adhya I will drop you back home."

Adhya:-"I can't travel with a stranger in a car when it's past 8."

Pihu:-"Adhya, I think you should let him drop you, it's safer with him than those cabs"

Adhya reluctantly agrees to that offer keeping her safety in mind. No matter how arrogant Prithvi is, she knew he would never misbehave with her.

Ruhi:-"innu, I think you should go with Arnav and try to sort your issues."

Arnav:-"She will come with me. I think  you guys should leave it's pretty late."

Prithvi:-"What about you guys?"

Arnav:-"We will depart shortly, I have to wind up a few things."

After that Pihu and Ruhi leaves towards college in Ruhi's car.

Following them Prithvi and Adhya leaves in Prithvi's car.

In Prithvi's Car

Silence surrounds inside car, both of them are immersed in there own thoughts.

Prithvi:-(observing Adhya) "I have never seen you so quite, so what's happening in that small tiny head of yours."

Adhya:-"What makes you think that I will tell it to you, you are a stranger"

Prithvi:-"If there is some guy who is troubling you then I can help you."

Adhya:-"Leave that all aside, tell me that if I ask you something will you answer me honestly?"

Prithvi:-"See it depends on if I want to, but whatever I will tell you it would be honest."

Adhya:-(slowly)"Were you and Jhanvi dated?"

Prithvi:-(shocked😱)"What, from where did that thought came from?"

Adhya:-(irritated😑)"First answer my question, was she your girlfriend?" (saying that she crosses her finger 🤞🏻 praying he would say no)

Prithvi:-(recovering from shock which she just gave him) "No we were not, but why did you ask that?🧐"

Adhya:-(relaxing a bit) "You keep telling that she is important to you, so I got that doubt"

Prithvi:-"Just because I told she is important, you thought something like that. There are many other relations like friend,sister or wife."

Adhya:-(yells😵) "Did you just say wife, did you guys get married?"