CHAPTER - 50

In a dark room,

Adhya is seen tied to a chair. She stirs a little and opens her eyes and ckecks her surroundings. She tries to move but she was unable to move her body. Suddenly the door of the room bursts open and there comes.... VIHAAN.

Vihaan:-"So, youu finally decided to wake up."

Adhya was just glaring him.

Vihaan:-"Come on, speak up."

Adhya:-"I dont want to talk to such a filthy person."

Vihaan:-"Ohhoo... dont forget that you are still under my claws."

Adhya:-"Its just time, I am sure my friends will not let you to touch even my hair."

Vihaan:-"Well, we will think later what your freinds will do for you."

Vihaan unties her rope and make her stand and drags her out of that room.

Other side Prithvi and others enter a room they hear some sounds are comng from the other room. Just as they see that door is to be opened Prithvi signals others to hide behind the rack. They see that Vihaan is dragging Adhya.

Adhya:-"Leave me you stupid. Dont touch me you bloody murderer."

Vihaan got angry and slaps her.

Prithvi:- (couldn't control his anger seeing Adhya in pain, he shouts) "Let her go Vihaan !!"

Ruhi:-"Vihaan, please leave Adhya."

Vihaan:-"And may I know why I should let go Adhya. She is trump card for my escape."

Abhi:-"Till where will you go taking Adhya along with you, nowhere! Its better if you surrender yourself to us. You cannot escape from here."

Vihaan:-"You don't teach me what to do and what not to. It wouldn't take that long for me to escape from here. You guys can't do anything and do you wanna know why, because with me there is one who is close to most of your hearts, even a scratch on her, everyone will bleed and I want to see you guys in that pain."

Inaaya:-"What will you get by seeing us in pain Vihaan, nothing, if you harm her it will not take a moment for us to see your end, so it's better you come to a comprise with us."

Ruhi:-"Yaa, you let go of Adhya, we will help you in escaping from here,we would never interfere in your work henceforth, you have my word Vihaan."

Vihaan:-"You have given me your word before also Ruhi, you told you will not involve police but you did, why should I trust you, there is no point."

Rohit:-"But you would get nothing by harming Adhya, Vihaan."

Vihaan:-"Who said I would get nothing by harming Adhya? If she is in pain then you guys will cry and every cry of yours will calm the fire in me to seek revenge."

Prithvi:-"You were involved in illegal activities. You have caused harm to people by selling cheap quality drugs, so you were caught. There is no point in you taking revenge."

Vihaan:-"You won't understand why I am taking revenge, because you have never lost someone close to you and today I will let you have the same feeling."

Arnav:-"Who said we haven't lost someone close to us, we have, if you realise you have killed my sister, so don't give that rubbish that we don't know how it feels to lose someone close to you."

Pihu:-"But whom did you loose Vihaan, nobody, they were just members working for you and why would you want to do something for them and get yourself in trouble. We are ready to help you escape from here if you give us Adhya."