Desiree Wilson

Desiree's POV
"Why is it taking so long!!" I was getting impatient.
We were on our way to our flat that we were renting in the suburbs of London
"Would you just be patient," Dani shouted back at me.
"Seriously guys I'm trying to read here" I turned around to see Rami glaring at me "I mean at least I'm trying to but you two blabber mouths won't stop arguing about stuff that is not important to society and thats the hamarsha here." Rami snapped at me
"Would you stop using fancy words, were not all smart like you" I couldn't stand when she was like this but what can I say I still love her. We all have been friends since the first grade. We made a pact that we would all go to college together and our dreams were finally coming true. We were finally going off to college and in London too!

Dani pulled up to a cute little flat. The door was a barn red color and the flat itself was a tanish color. There were a few windows here and there. You could see the white curtains flowing. I didn't know why until I saw the windows were open. Duhh smarten up Des. But we all know that won't happen.

"It's beautiful" Rami said breaking the silence.
"Shush, it's punk rock" I said looking it up and down
"Would you stop it with the punk rock" Dani yelled at me just getting out of the car.
"What it is" I said throwing my hands in the air.
"Well are we going to go in or what" Rami was already running up the small set of stairs past a small garden and was rushing up towards the "barn door". Dani pushed through and unlocked the door
"Ready" she said to us. Rami and I both nodded. She pushed open the heavy brass slightly rounded door and we walked in
"Whoa" I stood their in shock. It was amazing the carpets were new and the walls were newly painted
We walked in to the living room which was the first room closest to the door. It has amazing light blue colored walls with a nice red couch sitting in the middle with a glass coffee table right infront of it. A small fire place to our right, an amazing set of stairs was to our right, straight ahead through a little opening sat a newly finished kitchen with rusty red colored wooden cabinets and a brownish tanish tiled floor and right before the opening to that there were two doors. One I was assuming was a bathroom and the other to a nice finished basement.
"Gosh it just smells new" Dani said in just as much shock as I was.
This is our new home for now. Whoa.