Nobody compares

Chapter six

Desiree's POV
"What!" Rami yelled. I was assuming she was wondering why I had been staring at her. "Why are you looking at me like that!" She said clearly annoyed
"Because your beautiful" we both giggled at my the fault in our stars reference.
"But seriously why were you looking at me like that" she said now in a more less annoyed tone.
"Luke. He gave you his number didnt he?" The question clearly made her nervous. She nodded. "Why haven't you texted him!" I shouted very much excited.
"I just haven't had time?" Her answer was more of a question if anything
"Oh Jesus will you tell me the truth." I demanded.
"I'm shy. Okay." Her eyes hit the floor.
"Psh what girl wouldn't be." I said. It got a little laugh out of her.
"Come on we have reservations for lunch. Maybe after your stomach is full you'll have a better idea of what you can say to pretty boy.
"Don't call him that." She punched my arm jokingly. "Just come on my god."

Danielle's POV.
"The place is just down the street we can walk. " I was already at the sidewalk.
"I'll meet you guys there." Rami said clearly not herself. She hasn't really been after the whole concert incident. Desiree and I nodded and carried on.
"She needs to text that boy." We both giggled.

Luke's POV.
"Has she texted you yet dude." Ashton obviously found out about the incident with the Rami the other night. I shook my head. Ever since that night I couldn't stop thinking about her.
"I'm going to go take a walk okay." Ash didn't respond but I assumed he heard me.

Rami's POV
Why could I not keep my thoughts straight. I wanted to text him believe me but I have no idea what to say to him. I grabbed my coat and headed out the door.

Luke's POV
I walked around looking for my shoes and jacket. After I had put both on I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out the door past the little garden and down the small set of stairs. Gosh it's going to be hard going to co-. I had run into someone again. Great I hope I didn't give them a bloody nose like I-
"Rami?" I looked up to see I had run into the same girl I had run in nights before. Her eyes met mine.
"I-im sorry". She always seemed so nervous. I wanted to know why. Maybe she didn't like me back. Maybe that's why she didn't text me. I should probably leave her alone. But I can't. She's amazing. Perfect. I needed her.
"No I'm sorry." I smiled and picked up her bag that I had knocked out of her hand. "Atleast it was just the bag that hit the floor this time." We both laughed at the cheeky joke. "Where were you off to?" I asked hoping I could tag along. Maybe I could ask her about why she hadn't texted me.
"My friends and I were going to dinner to a restaurant somewhere around here." Her eyes were gorgeous. A light green color with hints of a icy blue color.
"Mind if I walk you there. " she smiled and nodded.

"Not trying to be pushy or anything but it's been nagging me. Why haven't you texted me. I mean it's fine if you didn't want to talk to me or anything. Or thought I was annoying and you di-" she cut me off
"Shhh" she laughed. It killed me. I loved her laugh. I barely knew her but her laugh. It was adorable. "Honestly? I was shy. I had no clue what to say I mean your a world famous rock star and I'm some dirt in the street." Her smile faded.
"Hey hey. Don't think of it like that. Your not dirt in the street. Your gorgeous." Oops it slipped out. "I-im sorry I didn't mean to. It just slipped out" I smiled and laughed "I guess I'm shy too. Yeah rock star music sensation is shy talking to a girl." I made her smile.
We walked around the corner and the restaurant was coming up. "Hey before I leave you to your friends. Mind if I ask you something."
"Yeah sure." She seemed a little more confident.
"Text me this time?" I didn't want to seem to pushy.
"I will."
"And if you don't know what to say" I said as she started to walk towards the restaurant. She turned around. "Just say hey for starters" we both laughed and she walked away. Gosh I don't deserve her. I'm just a six and she's a ten. Her eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Her laugh. Gosh I can't even explain it. I needed her in my life. I couldn't do without her. There was no life without her.

Do you guys think she's going to text him?!?! Or is she not even going to be able to say hey. I'll try to update soon okay lovies???
okay.
Gosh I have to stop with the fault in our stars stuff. Comment if you noticed a 5sos song quote :)
I'll try to update later tonight if I'm feeling better if not then tomorrow.