Ramillia Pearce

Chapter four

Danielle's POV
It has been three weeks since we first moved into our new flat. There hasn't been much trouble. We settled in pretty nice. Rami turned the third floor into a tumblr girl dream room and Desiree's and my room both have band merch all over the place. But that's nothing. Tonight we're going to see the boys of our dreams.

"You guys ready or not!" I head Rami yell from the bottom of the staircase.
"Would you chill we have 3 hours" I conveyed.
"You can never be too early." She shouted back at me. Desiree walked out of her room.
"Yeah there can. And right now is too early." She spat.
We all, or me and Des considering Rami was already ready, finished putting make up on and got dressed.
"Okay, nowww can we go!" Rami shouted very impatiently. We all laughed at walked out the door.

"Holy crap. This. Is-."
"Amazing I know" I cut Desiree off.
"Do you ladies need any help finding your seats?" A young man in kakis and a yellow shirt asked us.
"Uh, no I think we're okay that you though." Rami responded. We got to our seats and sat and talked for a while considering we still had about 45 minuets left till the show started. Thanks Rami.
The show started. We saw a silhouette of 3 boys on the stage and one further up sitting on a chair behind a set of drums. We knew every song from she looks so perfect to Beside You.
Later on throughout One Directions performance Rami wasn't feeling good so she sat down. Thankfully she still was having a good time.
"Dani how did you even afford these tickets!" Desiree asked me.
"My uncle co owns the stadium and he got us some tickets! We might be able to go backstage later to thank him." I yelled over the loud music and screaming fangirls.
"That sounds cool!" She shouted back just as loud as I had.

"So did you text him." Desiree asked. The concert had just ended and we were walking towards a group of security guarding the doors to backstage.
"Yeah he said he would be out in a second."
"Guys. I don't feel too well." Rami sounded really sick.
"Maybe they have something they can give you." Desiree was now rubbing Ramis back hoping to calm her. Just as I was about to respond I saw a man burst open through the doors.
"Uncle Brian!" I shouted running to give him a hug.
"Hey sweet stuff." He said putting his arm around me. "Your friend there is he alright." Assuming he was talking to Rami I shook my head. "Here we can take her backstage maybe get her a glass of water and something to help.
We followed him past the big security guards through the set of black doors into a darkish hallway. "Here follow me." He led us to a little area with a couch, a tv, and a table full of food and treats. "Help yourself. I'll be back with something for you friend umm."
"Rami." I said assuming he was trying to get her name out.
"Right I'll be back with something for Rami. Very pretty name."
"Thank you" she said barely getting it out. "Is there a bathroom around here"
"Down the hall to the left" Uncle Brian said already walking in the opposite direction.
"I'll be back guys." Her face was pale as snow.
"You sure you'll be alright." I said with a worried tone. She nodded and headed in the direction my Uncle had just said.
"I hope she will be okay."

Rami's POV

I started walking towards the bathroom. My head hurt so back and I couldn't blink with out crying. Tears started to fall down my face. Just as I was turning the corner I felt myself hit the floor. I had run into something.
"Oh my gosh. Are you okay love."

Oh my gosh who do you think it is! What do you think will happen?!!!!?
Stay tuned I might update later tonight if I'm on a writing rampage.