Chapter 3

KAINAAT AHMAD

Days passed into a month and still there was no 'fix relationship' between us. He stilled hit me daily and abused me while I kept mum and said nothing to his torturous disasters.

Today we were going to my parents and I wore a full dress so no one can see any marks on my body. I don't want anyone seeing what goes on between my husband and I.
___________

"Assalamualikum!" I greeted my parents and I entered my house. A house that has no space for me anymore.

I sat in the living room with everyone, my brother, parents, aunts and uncles.

"You look so slim Kainaat? What's the secret?" One of my aunts asked and I maintained a smiling face so no one notices I'm lying.

"I do a lot of dieting these days" I said and she went like 'oohh'

The topic didn't go further as my cousin came and served all of us some chocolate shake. I smiled looking at it, after so many days I would be drinking something proper.

"Areyy! Kainaat! I was calling you a few days ago. But the call didn't go through! Is your phone not working?" One of my cousins suddenly asked.

Phone! I have not seen that lifeless item since the day I got married.

"Yea! It's not working. But don't worry Asad is getting it fixed" I said and she nodded her head buying my lie.
__________

"I want to go home" I heard a whisper in my ears and a tight grip on my wrist. It was so painful but I'm accustomed to it.

"Ok let's go" I said and he dragged me out of the house and pushed me into the car. He didn't even allow me to say a final goodbye to my family.

Only Allah knows when next I'm going to see them! I thought and looked out of the window.

We reached home in fifteen minutes and I was more than shocked.

Tears formed in my eyes seeing three women in the house in the most flimsiest clothing. I closed my eyes tightly and looked away from them.

"Why the hell are your cousins so nosy? Can't they keep their mouths shut?" My husband asked and slapped me with the belt.

He kept letting out his anger on me with the belt and those three women stood there to watch the show.

"I don't need you meeting your family anymore. Remember I'm your only family and everyone else is dead to you! Now go make drinks for the four of us!" He commanded and I nodded my head with tears running like a river.

What more is to happen?

I came into the kitchen and brought some soft drinks for the four of them. I slowly walked with the tray as I don't wish to repeat my mistakes.

"Asad baby! How does she satisfy you! Look at her clothing! And what's this thing on her head" One of the women came close to me asking and holding my hijab.

She pulled the hijab off of my head and the pin grazed my throat.

Don't worry! I'm accustomed!

"Let me satisfy you!" One other woman said and sat on his lap with her legs wide open. I closed my eyes on seeing the disgusting sight.

I placed the tray on the table and was about to leave when he stopped me.

"I want you to stand and watch the show" he commanded and I was about to say no when

"I'll shoot your mother right in her head" he said and that frightened me. Silently I stood and watched his nasty show with pain in my heart.

After he was done playing with his toys(girls) he got up with one girl in his arms and headed towards the room we sleep in. He stared at me before he went.
____________

After about 5 hours, the girl came out of the room in a dismantled position. She was smiling. She took her bag and phone that I had neatly put aside and left the house.

I could only imagine what happened in that room! I feel so disgusted of myself.

After a little while, he also came out, without a shirt. His body had red marks clearly indicating what had happened.

"I want you to change the bed sheet for me" he commanded and I nodded with my gaze on the floor.

For the second time in my life, I felt worthless, I felt degraded, I felt insulted, I felt betrayed.

I hate myself for liking him. I hate myself for seeing good in him when all he was, was DISGUSTING and CHEAP.
__________

I came to the room and tears formed in my eyes as I lift the first end of the bed sheet.

How can any wife tolerate her husband with another woman? How can any wife witness the scene happening in her own house.

I left the bedsheet and headed towards the mirror. I looked at myself.

What am I?

Why am I tolerating him?

What wrong have I ever done to him?

I can tolerate anything but betrayal. Anything but betrayal. I lift my right hand and slapped myself.

Patience. A voice in me uttered and I stopped hitting myself.

The reward of patience is greater than anything. I reminded myself.

Wiping away the tears that does not matter to anyone, I came towards the bed sheet and in one pull, I pulled it off of the bed with my eyes closed.

I took the sheet to the laundry and washed it.
_____________

The next morning, I woke up and did everything like normal. I served him breakfast and stood behind him with the belt in my hand.

"You do not have to eat from my remaining anymore. You can eat after I leave" he said and left.

It didn't affect me anymore. I have become so heartless now. And the entire reason is him.

I tried so much. I accepted every fault though none was mine but He broke me last night.

I thought he had a little human left in him. But no! He showed me he is worse than any animal. yet

I LOVE HIM!

_______________

Sooo guysss! How's the chappy?

Do comment , vote and share. I really want to hear your opinions throughout this entire book please.

Have a good day beautiful people! Stay safe, take care and keep smiling.

Byeeeeeee!!!!