Chapter 6

ASAD AHMAD!!

I wasn't ready for this...............

I looked at Kainaat who looked shock seeing Aahil. And I looked at Aahil who looked confused seeing Kainaat.

"Hey beautiful, May I know you name?" Aahil asked and Kainaat's face was worth watching. She was more than shocked.

I was also shocked. Didn't Aahil recognize Kainaat? The doctor said he would loose his temper when he saw her!

"Bhai! Who is this beautiful girl?" Aahil turned towards me and asked with a smirk.

"She is my....my wi...wife" I said trying my best not to stutter. But you guys know the truth.

"Ohhh!!! Bhabhiii!!!!!!!!!" Aahil screamed and I looked at him confused.

"Hi Bhabhi! My name is Aahil, and I'm your handsome, charming, dashing, executive, lovely, sweet, cute, amazing, energetic, and last but not the least MARVELOUS brother-in-law" Aahil said and Kainaat chuckled. This is probably the first time I'm seeing her smiling like this!

"Hi" Kainaat said and smiled.

I am so shocked! I really need to have a talk with Aahil.

Can anyone tell that he has been through so much? Seeing him like this?

"Will you be my friend? I heard many people saying the devar-bhabhi relationship is the best and the most cutest" Aahil said forwarding his hand to her. She smiled and lightly shook his hand.

"We can team up against bhai" Aahil said and they both laughed. Though this laugh of Kainaat's looked fake.

"Bhabhi! I'm super hungry! What did you make today?" Aahil asked and they both headed to the kitchen leaving me frozen on my spot.
___________

"Wow! I also love baking! That's amazing we can do some baking together one day! What day?" I heard Aahil's voice as I came out of my room.

"Aahil! Come and rest" I said and he looked up at me. He smiled and headed with me to his room.

"Wait! Bhabhi you also come!" He stopped and called for Kainaat.

"No it's ok! I'll prepare dinner" Kainaat said fidgeting with her fingers. She probably remembered the incident with the room on the first day of our marriage. I had prohibited her from going into the room.

Well! That was Aahil's room!

Aahil agreed and we both went into his room. "Wow bhai! You maintained my room so well! Everything clean and on point!" Aahil said smiling and I looked at him with tears.

"Oh my over dramatic brother! I am here and not going to ever leave you" He said and hugged me tightly.

"Ok! You rest! I'll just come" I said and was heading out of the room when.

"Bhai!" Aahil called. I turned around and looked at him.

"Kainaat bhabhi is a gem! Cherish her forever" Aahil said I was shocked. I didn't tell him her name.

I nodded my head and left his room. I was hell confused. But I didn't want to torture my brother by asking him any questions now.

I walked into my room and bumped into a frame.

"Ouch" Kainaat said and looked at me in fright. "Please don't hurt me I'm sorry! I didn't see you coming" she said in fright.

"It's ok!" I said and went and sit on the bed.

"Kainaat!" I called as she was leaving the room. She turned around and looked on the floor.

"Have you ever seen Aahil before?" I questioned her the question that was on my head for the last few hours.

She fidgeted with her fingers and then looked at me. "No I have never seen him before" she said and to say I was shock would be an understatement.

She left the room and I held my hair and groaned frustratedly. This is to much to deal with.

First of all! Aahil doesn't react when he sees Kainaat!

Kainaat doesn't know Aahil!

Aahil was not affected when he heard Kainaat's name!

What the hell is going on?

Ignoring these thoughts for a few minutes I headed to take a long shower. I took my shower and then headed out to see what they were doing.

I came and sat next to Aahil and suddenly Kainaat got up. Well when I entered the living room Kainaat and Aahil were talking.

"Arey naat! Why did you get up? So much respect I see" Aahil joked but I knew why she got up. I tortured this woman so much! Wasn't it obvious she would hate my presence!

And why did he call her naat?

"Why did you call her naat?" I asked Aahil confused.

"Arey bhai! She is younger than me! And I don't like using Bhabhi all the time. And she agreed when I asked if I could call her naat." He said and I just hmmed in response.

"Come the dinner is ready" Kainaat said and we both headed to the dining table. Kainaat served us food and I was thankful she didn't bring the belt. But she still stood behind me.

"Why are you standing behind bhai? Don't you know in our house we treat our women equal to us. Papa always said to make sure the women eat along with us while we eat! Bhai didn't you tell her?" Aahil asked and I looked down in guilt.

"Sit with us" I said and she looked at me like I was a ghost. Well for five months I never allowed her to sit with me and eat so it was obvious.

She hesitantly sat with us. Aahil and Kainaat both talked while they ate and I would pitch in my words where necessary.

Two things I found out today was that Kainaat loves to talk and she equally loves to eat. I never saw this bubbly side of her.

Indeed she was a gem!
____________

"Bhai! Is there something you want to ask me? You look lost since I have come" Aahil said while we were sitting in the garden. I looked at him and was confused.

Should I ask or no?

"Bhai just ask! I promise I would reply to you" He said and I nodded.

"Weren't you angry when you saw Kainaat?" I asked and he looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Why would I be?" He asked and I stared at him.

"Isn't she the Kainaat that....." I didn't want to complete the sentence.

"Are you mad bhai! Naat is no where close to that idiotic girl. The names may be the same but Bhabhi is nothing like her. And no she is not that Kainaat........ Wait!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell me you harassed bhabhi thinking it was the Kainaat that betrayed me?" Aahil asked and I stood up. I yelled and shouted at myself.

What have I done?

_____________

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Ain't that greatttttt?

How was the chapter?

Are you guys shocked? Angry? Happy? I want to know how you feel!!!!

Do vote, comment and share!

Have a good day beautiful people! Stay safe, take care and keep smiling!!