PROLOGUE

Morning Scars

Remember those nights when you cried silently? Those times when everyone in your house is having fun while you locked yourself inside the four corners of your room having panic attacks? How about those times when you tightly covered your mouth for thoughts that someone might hear your sobs?

Isn't funny how people thought that you are 'go with the flow' person? Your mask is way too thick that no one ever suspected that uncountable tears are already flowing down in your face.

You go to school then you laugh with what you labeled friends. After that, you will go home and cry till you fall asleep. Then the cycle begins.

Isn't it ironic?

You have plenty of hobbies yet you are still bored. You want to be alone yet you are mingling with people inside your school. You don't want anyone to know the real you, yet you are giving them clues.

But sadly, no one takes those hints.

Why?

Because they think you're just bluffing. In this society you can't be labeled "depressed" until a Psychiatrist said so.

Remember those times where you fill your playlist with sad songs while you are laying down and letting your liquids falls in your pillow yet you can't find a single song that can actually describe what you are feeling?

So no matter how many litters or gallons of brackish water you shed, how many handkerchief you use to wipe those tears, how many songs you play in your playlist, how many suicidal thoughts runs in your mind it doesn't matter.

You see?

Nothing really matters until you die.

That's how it is because the world is fucked up.