Part 3

©Disclaimer
I don't support bullying and self harms💜

The incidents on this series are merely fictional as I mean no harm.

If you're sensitive to these topics, it'll be better if you don't read this series.

My DMS are always open for those who want to talk

Your POV

I step out of my class and head towards my locker. My heart stops when I see Jaemin waiting for me next to my locker with a familiar smirk. I turn to my right to hopefully avoid him but he's fast to run towards me and grab me by my arm. "It's been long since I had fun. Where do you think you're going?" He scoffs and pushes me backwards and I land on the floor.

I don't want to be seen as weak like this but I don't know what to do to defend myself. It'll be worse if I fight back when no one stands by my side. "I need to go some- where." I take my courage to speak. I can at least escape from him with words, right? And I need to go to work. I can't risk losing that job.

I stand on my feet when he motions me to get up with his index finger. The passersby are just glancing towards us. Can't they try to help? I guess they're afraid to be treated like me. I see the two minions of Jaemin walk towards us. "Look who decided to speak. So you're not dumb afterall. And you wanna go somewhere?" He pushes me against the wall with his hands on shoulders.

"Can you stop doing this?" I whisper, looking down on my fingers. He laughs and steps back. "Where did that courage come from?" He looks back at his friends and then at me. "I don't want you to treat me like this. You don't have any right to do this to me." I slightly raise my voice at him. He looks taken back but soon his expression turns dark and angered one. He hovers over me and chuckles. "Are you sure that you're y/n?"

I nod my head. "Then, I don't need any rights to do this to you." He yells and grabs my neck with his right hand. I try to pull his hand off but the hold only tightens and I feel something piercing my skin on the left side of my neck. My lungs contract for air and my head starts to spin. He must be out of his mind.

The two of his friends pull him back. I cough nonstop to gain my steady breathing. I feel my hand getting wet. I look at my left hand to see blood all over it. Raising my head, I see Jaemin's right hand covered in blood. I touch the left side of my neck, only to hiss in pain. There surely is a cut there.

"Dude, you didn't have to wear that ring." I hear one of the boys say. Jaemin was wearing a ring with spike designs on it. I run to my locker and pull out a scarf. Wrapping it around my neck, I run out of my school to the café where I work. I head to the bathroom and look at the cut. I cringe at the almost 5 cm cut with blood. Thankfully, the bathroom has a first aid kit. I put on a bandaid and put on a shirt that I had kept in this cafe in case of any emergency. I keep the shirt and scarf inside my bag. I wrap another scarf around my neck. I wipe my tears, I head out of the bathroom. "Did you sleep in the bathroom?" Somin rolls her eyes at me. The manager won't be coming today. I guess I'll be home late today. Only being with Jungkook will ease my nerves. I want to go home fast.

By the time the cafe is empty, it's already half past 7. Somin allows me to go home. I take my bag from the locker and walk towards the building. It's a good thing that I see no one in the streets. I hope I never meet anyone in this dark. My mood lightens up at the thought of the tutoring lessons from Jungkook.

I open the door to the apartment. I'm surprised to see Jungkook standing as he looks back at me with a surprised face. "Y/n?" He calls out to me.

"Why are you wearing that in this hot season?" He points at my back. I grasp the scarf with my hand. "Just because." I nervously say and take my shoes off, my hand never leaving the scarf. What if he sees the cut and gets angry? What if he hates me for being weak? I'm sure that he knows about me and Jaemin.