Part 7

Your POV
Have you experienced the feeling when you think of doing something but not doing it? Like you don't know if it's the best thing to do or not. If you know then, cheers because I'm feeling that feeling right now.

It's been 3 days since Jin has been in this University. And everyday, we meet up in the cafeteria and have lunch together. I really like him and I want to take the first step. Should I? But what if he finds me too lame for himself? But he's proved that he's a nice guy from his heart. Taking long and deep breaths, I enter the cafeteria. Because of him, I don't have to fear Jaemin from picking me up during the lunch break. I approach our regular table but to find him with another group of students. He notices me and smiles widely. Involuntarily, I smile back. I'm telling you, that's actually a million dollar smile.

"Guys, meet y/n. She's my new friend." He tells the group of his friends as I reach their table and sit beside Jin. My heart drops at the name but I succeed to pull up a smile. "And y/n. This is my girlfriend, Sohee." He points to the girl at his left. She smiles widely and waves at me. I smile back at her. Why didn't he tell me that he had a girlfriend? At lunch time I get lost in my thoughts. I think it's my fault to think of his friendly nature as a step towards me. What was I thinking? Sohee is much more perfect and charming than me. Her smiles and laughs as she gazed into Jin's eyes. I get the vibe of them being meant for each other, just by watching them interact. What should I do? It's given that my love stories are only limited to romance books. Well, I'm y/n, I'm okay. I know I can because it's just a three days crush or not even crush, just a friend.

+Timeskip+

I open the door and step inside. I don't have work today. Actually for some days because the cafe is being renovated in some love theme. I throw myself on the couch and close my eyes. My eyes snap open when I remember about grandma. Shit! I forgot about her on my chase after Jin. Shall I go visit her? But I'm too tired. I look towards the door when Jungkook enters. And to tell you about the look he gives me everyday, I don't have a word to describe it. It's like it's cold but with fire. So, fire snow? Lol, what's up with my head? "Jungkook!!" I call out once he passes the living room. He turns around and raises a brow at me.

"Can you give me your phone? I need to make a call." I gulp at his stare. Does his gaze have to be this cool? Yeah right, fire snow. An irritated sigh leaves his mouth and I regret asking him until he hands me the phone. I smile at the sight of his phone and take the paper out of my bag. The paper that my stepmom gave me about the number of the doctor who's assigned for my granny's treatment.

He walks towards his room after unlocking the phone. I dial the numbers and wait for him/her to pick up. "Hello?" He speaks instantly once he picks up the phone. "Are you from the airport? Please book-" "No.  Not from the airport. I need to know about my grandma." I hear nothing from the other line. "The one who you're responsible for the treatment of. Are you the one who fetched me last time?" I ask again but the line goes dead. I stare at the phone in disbelief. Is this the way to treat someone like this? Especially a young girl? I debate whether to go to the hospital or not. But my body is screaming for rest and food. I dial an unwanted number. I have no choice.

"Dad?" I whisper once he picks up the phone. I sit up straight on the couch when I hear him crying. "What's the matter? Why are you crying?" I ask, thinking about the worst scenario. What if the doctor wasn't replying to me because of granny's matter on which dad might be crying right now?

"Y/n. I shouldn't have trusted that woman." He sniffs and punches something that's most likely to be a wall. I stand up from the couch. "Where are you right now?" I head towards Jungkook's room. "In the hospital. You don't have to come." He sighs. I shake my head even though he can't see it. "No dad. I'm coming." I hang up and knock on Jungkook's door.