Part 10

Your POV
I nod my head at the girl as she starts stating her opinions about the episode. I'm not even listening to that. And my brain just sticks to the facts that I've seen her and Jungkook almost kissing last time. That was so embarrassing for me. How can she forget it this fast? And what confused me more is that she calls the boy beside her 'babe'. Calling him babe as in a friend or a lover? This is confusing, damn.

"Where do you think we should go today?" She casually asks the other boy. He shrugs and I hear a pecking sound. "Your choice?" Don't tell me that he pecked her in the lips because the girl is facing her back towards me. What's happening? I try to ignore them and focus my mind on the show.

"Ah, it's so rude of us to not introduce ourselves to you. I'm Somi and This is Mark. We are Jungkook's friends." Somi scoots closer to me. I nod my head. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." I try to flash a smile at her. "Yeah, we know. We've-" Somi gets cut off by Mark. "Anyways, you're joining us for a hangout today!"

"What? I mean no. I can't. I need to…." I stutter and think for an excuse. I have a day off today so I'll be in the dorm all day. "See? You even can't come up with any excuse. That means you're free. I'm already excited." Somi claps her hand and waves my hands at her, shaking my head. "No. I need to look after my brother. I'll be busy." This excuse might work. She squeals at that. "I'm good with kids. Let's take him too. It'll be fun. So it's perfect. Me, you, Jungkook, Mark and your brother. We'll hang out for today."

I stare at her in amusement. Is she for real? She's too bubbly for her age. Not that I mind but looks like she has happiness in her life. Her smile somehow brings a small smile to my face. But I immediately frown when I remember that Jungkook is also coming. Like come on, why did he have to be my roommate? Of all the students who would have been happy to live with him.

Oh yeah, but I don't complain in another way. I can still remember those days in elementary school when I wanted to be his seatmate but never got the chance to. I even remember being sad at that. AHH, I was like 12 years old that time. I pull myself out of my thoughts as I hear the front door open and close. Time to face the little demon. Damn, why did dad even ask me to babysit him?

"Somi? Mark? Why are you so early?" Jungkook looks at them in confusion. What? She's Somi and not Mina? Somi simply waves at him and Jungkook sighs before sitting on the couch, next to Mark. Surprisingly, Youngjae sits on his lap and smiles at him. I have never seen him smile at me. I slump on my spot and avert my gaze to the TV. It's not awkward since Somi is just speaking nonstop. Her bubbliness is doing good for this pin drop silence. What would have I done if she was not here?

They decide to watch a movie. I stand and walk towards the kitchen. None of them asked anything which is great for me. I literally want to scream that this is awkward. Somebody call me. Wait, I don't have a phone. I groan and take a water bottle from the fridge.

+Timeskip+

"Do you think this will suit him?" Somi shows me a headband with cat ears. I nod at her with a smile. Not a genuine one, honestly. She giggles and puts it on Youngjae. "Awww. He's so cute. I want a brother like you, Youngjae." She pinches his cheeks. "I also like you as a sister, eonni." He smiles widely, touching the rabbit ears with his hands. I look down at the chips and drinks I have in my hand.

He has never ever, I repeat never in this life called me eonni. And I shouldn't be hurt right? Cause I'm not his real sister. I sip on the drink and look around the arcade. Jungkook and Mark are playing some games as Somi insisted to hang out in this arcade.

"I wanna play that game, eonni." Youngjae points at the bowling area. Somi nods and motions me to follow her. I follow behind them silently. Why did I even agree to this hangout? Oh Somi exists. So.