A Taste Of Manipulation For Your Mind

I was walking to work, like any other day, whistling a happy tune.
I heard a sudden "ow!".
Must've stepped on plankton.
I lifted up my foot and peeled him off my shoe. "You okay Plankton?"
"I guess. But no thanks to you, idiot!"
"That's not very nice." I said.
"It's not supposed to be, you COMPLETE AND TOTAL RETARD!" He screeched.
"Gee, Plankton. Are things okay at home with your wife?"
"Well, actually no, but- HEY! I don't need therapy. What I need is the SECRET FORMULA!"
"Why not just let me teach you to make better food that's not made out of corpses?"
"What do you mean corpses? I would never put dead things in my food!" He denied.
"Any meat is dead. And you use chum. Chum is ground-up fish." I shivered. "Plus the trash is full of bones."
"You got me there." He thought for a second. "Well, I should get going back home." He said, walking off my hand.
I caught him with the other one. "But your wife-"
"Doesn't matter. Now put me down."
I set him down.
I walked away and heard another "Ow!"
"Oh, sorry Plankton!"

"Goodnight, Gary."
I laid down in bed for the night. I was tired from another day of being overworked and slept nearly immediately.

Planktons POV
That idiot was asleep! Now, I can put this device into his mind and scan it for the formula!
I plug my genius invention into his brain and typed in my search. It was like goggle, but for this numbskulls brain!
I waited for a few minutes. It was a slow device.
"No results found. Please change the keywords or check the spelling." The device said, emitting a bubble sound.
"What!? Oh well. I thought this would happen. Luckily I prepared a plan B for once!" I said, pushing a button on the device, and joysticks and a seat came out.
It wasn't my most original plan since I used it when I first met Spongebob, but this time I was more prepared.

Spongebob's POV
I woke with a start, sitting up without trying.
I started walking. "What's going on?" I yawned. I had a dream that I was a search box, and then I was stabbed in the head with two knives at once, and the person left them in my brain. It wasn't as bad as it sounds.
I went out the side of the wall, falling a couple of feet before hitting the ground.
I got up immediately, with no control over my body.
I was walking towards Squidward's house. "Squidward! Squidward! Help! Heeeeeelp!"
He looked out his window. "What is it, dunce?" He said, rubbing his eyes. "Wait, no! I just got that wall fixed!"
I crashed through his wall.
"Squidward! I don't know what's going on!"
"Did you take any drugs?" He sighed.
"What? No! I don't have control over myself." Wait... were anti-depressants drugs?
"Wouldn't be the first time. Like when you first met Plankton a few years ago." He snickered, but stopped abruptly, and squinted. "I'm not mediocre." He crossed his arms and went back inside.
"Wait! Help!"
I was almost at the Krusty Krab. I just prayed that somebody was there. I couldn't let Plankton get the formula.
"Plankton, get out of my head!"
I broke through the wall and walked into the kitchen.
I walked through the wall and into Mr. Krabs' office.
I started opening the safe.
"Spongebob, whater you doing?" Mr. Krabs exclaimed.
"Plankton's in my head!" I said, opening the safe. "I can't do anything!"
He shoved his giant claw into the side of my head.
"Ow, ow, ow!" I yelped.
He pulled out Plankton and a little device.
"Tryin the same trick twice, ey?" He said, walking to the door and throwing him back to the chum bucket. He came back in. "I'm sure glad I was here!" He said, patting me on the back, pushing me onto the floor. "Oh, sorry."
"It's alright."