24

"Are you sure about this Binnie we really don't have to do this

"Are you sure about this Binnie we really don't have to do this." Yeonjun spoke with a hint of worry in his voice.

Soobin shook his head. "I want to." Yeonjun got out his car and walked around opening the door for his omega. He blushed and got out, they walked into school holding hands and it just so happened Soobin was wearing one of Yeonjun's hoodies.

Everyone stared at the two and Soobin squeezed Yeonjun's hand. "Don't be nervous." He whispered.

He nervously nodded and they walked into their class where the students started to whisper. "Ignore them." He kissed his head and sat down.

"Wow so it really was true?"

"I can't believe they're really dating."

"Why couldn't it be me?"

"Why the abnormal omega and not one of us?"

"They're gonna have some fucked up kids."

When Soobin heard that comment he looked up at the person who said it locking eyes with her.

"Fuck you." He mouthed and she quickly turned her head away facing the front of the class causing Soobin to smirk. "This isn't too bad."

He glanced over at Yeonjun who was biting the end of his pencil, he noticed it was a nervous tick he had, he also bit his nails too which Soobin does try to get him to stop doing because he starts to bleed.

After class Soobin was waiting in the hall for Yeonjun since the teacher wanted to speak to him. He was on his phone and then heard someone clear their throat, he looked up from his phone seeing a girl with long black hair.

"Uh y-yes?"

"Why are you dating Yeonjun oppa?" The only girl of the group asked.

Soobin raised an eyebrow. "Because I can."

She didn't like that answer. "Um no you can't! Yeonjun oppa is supposed to marry me!" She snapped at him.

Soobin was starting to get angry and jealous. How dare this alpha female talk about his Yeonjun?

"Why don't you leave me alone? Yeonjun is mine and he isn't going anywhere!"

She growled. "NO!" She grabbed him by the hair.

"Owowow!" He grabbed her wrist trying to pry her fingers away.

"Yeonjun is MINE, his family wants ME to marry him they would never let you corrupt the bloodline! Stay away from him!"

"Oh my Go-Doyeon let him go!" Yeonjun's voice echoed throughout the hallway and Soobin felt her hands leave his hair causing him to fall to the floor.

He rubbed his head and Yeonjun knelt down in front of him. "Are you okay?" He nodded, Yeonjun stood up and turned looking at Doyeon. "What the hell is your problem?"

"It's not true right oppa? You aren't actually serious about him?" She asked holding his arm.

Yeonjun pulled his arm away. "I am and you need to stop acting like this."

"But we're already arranged to be-"

"Quiet!" His voice was unlike anything Soobin heard before and Doyeon just got more angry from it.

She slapped him. "I hate you." And with that she walked away.

Yeonjun rubbed his cheek and Soobin went over to him looking at it. "You okay?" He asked and the alpha nodded. "Let's go get ice for your cheek."

They went to the nurse and got an ice pack.

"Hyung are you two arranged to be married?" He asked suddenly and Yeonjun looked at him and saw the concern and worry in his eyes.

"Let's talk after school okay?" Soobin just nodded before walking away from him, Yeonjun knew he was upset but he had a lot going on with him.

Like the fact that his pills all fell down his drain this morning, he's been trying to stay away from situations that might anger him.

(*☻-☻*)

Yeonjun took Soobin to an empty parking lot after school.

"Explain."

Yeonjun turned his body to face him. "Soobin my parents are crazy rich, they own about a quarter or South Korea." He spoke a bit quickly but Soobin could still understand him. "They're both doctors along with Taehyung but you know that, they are very traditional old fashioned people. I'm the complete opposite which is why we don't get along, Doyeon's family is really good friends and partners with mine. I've known her since I was a kid so naturally we became...betrothed."

Soobin's heart sank.

"But please understand the way I feel about you is way stronger than the way I feel about her. She's just a friend and I refuse to marry her."

"...what she said...about not wanting to corrupt the bloodline, what did she mean?" He asked.

Yeonjun usually having really good control over his pheromones was starting to panic a little, releasing his pheromones.

Soobin looked worried. "Hey y-you don't have to-"

"N-No if we're gonna be in a relationship we need to tell each other things." He took a deep breath while a million things ran around in his head. "Soobin...I'm a pureblooded alpha."

Soobin felt his breath hitch in his throat and when Yeonjun saw his face he really started panicking.

"Please don't be scared of me I should've said something sooner but I was scared you wouldn't want to be around anymore and I really like you I promise I take pills for it and I get check ups every month and I-"

"Yeonjun shhhh hey hey calm down." He cupped his face in his hands. "I'm not scared of you and I'm not going anywhere." He gave him a gentle smile and Yeonjun stared at him.

"I-I thought-"

"After all you've done for me there's no way I could ever be scared of you." He climbed over the console and straddled him in his seat wrapping his arms around his shoulders. "Thank you for telling me."

Yeonjun saw his eyes turn pink and fade away. "God I love you so much Binnie." He pulled him into a hug listening to the omega's heartbeat.

He didn't say it back again but Yeonjun didn't care. He still had him and that's all that mattered.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Cuuuuute~