34

Lee Minji was sitting in her living looking through her books

Lee Minji was sitting in her living looking through her books. She flipped to a page with Yeonjun's face on it and looking at the date for his birthday.

"Two days huh?" She closed it and went to her laptop sending an email.

"You know you aren't supposed to interfere."

"You know as well as I do he's too stubborn to see the clear signs, besides every elder knows that whoever you see first on the night of the blue moon is your soulmate. His birthday just so happens to be on that night."

"What are you going to tell him?"

Minji sighed. "I don't know, I'll be breaking the rules if I say something but the feeling Soobin and Yeonjun give off when they are together-"

"You've been following them?"

"Of course I have I just need to make sure they are okay. You don't see couples like them anymore back in my day it was a little more common to have a soulmate. The laws are messing that up for everyone."

He bit the end of her pencil that she had in her hand as she sat at her desk.

"Yeonjun needs a medication refill."

"Damn it I forgot he texted me."'

"And what about that other omega boy?"

She walked to her medicine cabinet. "Beomgyu? His fate with Taehyun is sealed, it was sealed from the very beginning. Soobin's past is the reason I'm worried, it's definitely going to get in the way." She took out Yeonjun's pills.

Yes, Minji is Yeonjun's doctor and Soobin has no idea that they all have met her, even Beomgyu and Taehyun have came in contact with the somewhat mysterious Lee Minji.

Beomgyu's encounter was at the store. His wallet dropped unknowingly and she picked it up for him giving him this odd lecture on love and opportunities.

Taehyun's encounter was at his job when she came to order coffee and then said some things out of the blue about the nature of one's feelings.

Taehyun just thought she was crazy and ignored her.

She called Yeonjun letting him know his medication was ready and to come pick it up.

She quickly went back to her laptop.

"Soobin, it's Lee Minji. The night of the blue moon is coming up soon, a lot of chances for you to seal your fate."

Sent.

(*☻-☻*)

"Soobin, it's Lee Minji. The night of the blue moon is coming up soon, a lot of chances for you to seal your fate?" He read out loud to himself. "What does that even-"

Riiiiiing

Soobin glanced at his phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Soobinnie, it's Jin."

"Oh my gosh Jin hyung how are you! It's been so long I miss you."

"Aww I miss you too. I wanted to tell you that I'll be flying in from America soon."

"Of course I'm so excited! Your Aunt and Uncle haven't really been in town much I doubt you'll see them."

"Oh...that's okay I only care about seeing my favorite cousin!"

Soobin laughed. "I'm your only cousin."'

"Same thing. Anyways I'm calling you during a meeting so I have to go, see you soon bye."

"Bye hyung." He hung up and smiled to himself. He hadn't seen his cousin Jin in years since he moved around a lot for work.

He then got sent a text from Yeonjun.

Junnie💘:
Hey baby hyung needs
a little help packing

Binnie💓:
I'd love to help you
I'll be right over

Junnie💘:
Thanks princess

Soobin blushed heavily at the nickname and stood up to get ready to go over to his house when his phone vibrated again.

What was up with all the messages today?

Unknown:
I have your address

What the fuck?

Omega boy 1:
Um who is this?

Unknown:
Stay away from Choi Yeonjun
or reap the consequences

Is this person for real?

Omega Boy 1:
Is this someone from school?
Leave me alone or I'm
getting the police involved

He then blocked the number and put his phone in his pocket. This day was already starting off weird and it was just the beginning.

-

"Many fear the unknown for the possibilities are infinite."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Omega boy 1? 🍵👀

Lmaoo I had to go back and change the chapter a bit because I'm stupid and forgot some things 😂😂😂